Forums » Elder Scrolls

My upcoming Dragonborn Let's Play

• 5 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:11 PM EST
    I'm on PS3, and wondering how big the Dragonborn map is. I read on a few forums that its about 25% the size of Skyrim, can anyone confirm or deny this?
    • 708 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:18 PM EST

It's probably about that landmass-wise, but there's much more mountains and content is closer together.

• 708 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:20 PM EST

Some guy commented on my Youtube video of the first episode after I posted I wouldn't  be continuing it giving me an idea; rather than having to listen to me talk about random crap all the time while I run around and do boring stuff, what about a Dungeons series, where I just run through dungeons, similar to my build videos?

• 291 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:24 PM EST

Could be fun.  You could comment on it as if you were doing an episode of Globe Trekker (Pilot Guides), yet also murdering everyone inside.

• February 6, 2013 11:05 PM EST
    Yeah I was a bit disappointed that this didn't work out but the Dungeons sound awesome, I subscribed and been watching your vids as you post them, and now I'm looking forward to watching the next one!
    • 39 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:39 AM EST

To All you people who are pushing for Heavy armor and 2H weapons: STOP!!!

One of my favorite armor and weapon sets from this is the Light stallhreim (however it's spelled) and dual scimitars you get from that one pirate quest...just saying.