December 1, 2013 12:20 AM EST

who would win in a fight the nine divine or the daedra

give your reasons why they would win

• 159 posts
    December 1, 2013 1:11 AM EST

Chuck Norris............Nuff said.

• 1595 posts
    December 1, 2013 1:13 AM EST

Aedra. Akatosh kicked Dagon's arse iirc.

• 29 posts
    December 1, 2013 1:21 AM EST

Eight Divines. Talos is a false god and has no right to be worshipped as one... but that's my opinion as I am a staunch supporter of the Altmer and the Thalmor.

I believe the Daedra would win, mostly because I love them more than the Divines. I mean, what have the Divines given me? Even Peryite, the weakest Prince (or one of), gives me an awesome shield. I don't know, I just don't see how Zenithar is going to be helping out his team by giving them better prices.

Zenithar: "Hey Stendaar, wanna buy a new sword? Special price, 40 septims!"

Stendaar: "...Aren't we on the same team?"

• 159 posts
    December 1, 2013 1:21 AM EST

True 

• 29 posts
    December 1, 2013 1:27 AM EST

I'm not saying it would be easy though. I mean, Akatosh is pretty badass, and it's not like all the Daedra are suddenly going to become best friends and fight as one. But if Akatosh went down, the rest of the Divines would fall as well.

I suppose Sheogorath could take back my Wabbajack and turn Akatosh into a sweet roll...

• 43 posts
    December 1, 2013 2:07 AM EST

isn't Sithis stronger than Akatosh ?

• 29 posts
    December 1, 2013 2:28 AM EST

I didn't realize Sithis could be involved. If he is, I think he might be stronger than Akatosh, but don't quote me on that.

Another Prince I forgot about was Jyggalag, who is/was pretty powerful. He'd help bring Akatosh down.

• 1595 posts
    December 1, 2013 2:32 AM EST

Sithis is more a cosmic force than a spirit, cast outside of time forever by his "brother".

• 29 posts
    December 1, 2013 12:10 PM EST

Yeah, that's why didn't think he counted.

• December 1, 2013 12:25 PM EST

Akatosh is easily the strongest, probably followed by Kynareth. Even if you are to consider Talos a "Divine" he's still nothing compared to the real Et'Ada, just a glorified soul.

• 29 posts
    December 1, 2013 1:47 PM EST

Yeah, the Aedra would probably win (unfortunately) due to the fact that the Daedra would be fighting against themselves. If the Daedra could settle their differences, it would be a close fight.

• C2
    • 8 posts
    December 2, 2013 2:03 AM EST

CHIM > ET'Ada

Talos > All