Forums » Elder Scrolls

dragonborn help.the blades or paranaxx.

• August 26, 2014 12:50 PM EDT

Please help me choose.I am deciding whether to slay parthunaxx or not.please help.

Not to.I have a friend dragon,meditate,I get help from greybeards.

To.I get help from blades,get to recruit blades,yahoo's perks and poitians.

Help me.

• 1483 posts
    August 26, 2014 12:59 PM EDT

You nailed the difference between choices. Roll with whatever is more useful to you gameplay-wise.

• 4 posts
    August 26, 2014 12:59 PM EDT

Dude, don't kill Paarthurnax. Yes he has done his dirt with Alduin in the past, but all he wishes to do now is save Nirn from the world eater. Paarthurnax is awesome. Delphine is a jerk.

• August 26, 2014 1:03 PM EDT

"The death of one is a tragedy, kill one million and it's a statistic."  -Joseph Stalin

• 32 posts
    August 26, 2014 1:03 PM EDT

I would say it depends on how you play you're character. If you roleplay, take their personality, likes/dislikes and motives into account. Also, whichever you see as more beneficial in the long run.

• 1595 posts
    August 26, 2014 3:49 PM EDT

If I'm ever in court I want you part of the jury.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    August 26, 2014 4:18 PM EDT

Dov wahlaan fah rel. We were made to dominate. The will to power is in our blood. You feel it in yourself, do you not? I can be trusted. I know this. But they do not. Onikaan ni ov dovah. It is always wise to mistrust a dovah. I have overcome my nature only through meditation and long study of the Way of the Voice. No day goes by where I am not tempted to return to my inborn nature. Zin krif horvut se suleyk. What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax