Forums » Elder Scrolls

0 crime stats.

• 33 posts
    December 17, 2013 8:38 PM EST
    Is it possible to maintain 0 crime stats? In laid to rest I think it forces you to lockpick Alca's house and I'm just doing the Windhelm butcher, but when I save the next victim, it counts as assault on Calixto! I don't want to let her die, but the assault stat bothers me...
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 8:46 PM EST
    I've done it for multiple characters...
    • 33 posts
    December 17, 2013 8:49 PM EST
    How did you get into Alva's house?
    How did you defeat Calixto?
    Please help!
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 8:50 PM EST
    I have no idea, my game is glitched heavily :P
    • 33 posts
    December 17, 2013 8:51 PM EST
    Not very helpful :p
    • 365 posts
    December 17, 2013 9:12 PM EST

He never is....

I broke in by picking the lock, I think. Or I might have opened up the console clicked on the door and typed 'unlock' and just walked in....

By the way, Calixto is by all the markets in Windhelm when you get the objective 'Patrol the Stone Quarter'....he's definitely there by 11pm.

Hope this helps, Stella.

P.S - Don't ask Bryn's opinion on stuff, it's like a universal blog rule.

• 33 posts
    December 17, 2013 9:38 PM EST
    Thanks Nelaf! I know Calixto is there, but when I attack him to save the girl it counts as assault :(
    • 365 posts
    December 17, 2013 9:53 PM EST

That's bugged, it shouldn't do that...did you briefly talk to him first? I think there's an option to talk to him and then kill him or let him kill the girl, I think if you let him kill the girl the guards kill him, I can't be certain...

Just reload it, see what works, the quest itself is very buggy, it's been like it even after umpteen updates....

• 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:09 PM EST
    Screw you Nelaf. I believe you can buy the key for the house if you do the Stormcloak questline and get offered the position of thane... The house then becomes yours and you can go there legally
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:10 PM EST
    You have to buy it from him, he says I believe they have to buy adequate cleaning supplies and need enough coin to hire men who won't just get sick at the sight of everything...
    • 365 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:14 PM EST

I used tongue smiley....I was joking. (That's what you always say! )

• 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:29 PM EST
    I don't care... I just spent the last hour taking care of my baby sister who wouldn't stop crying cause she is sick and there is nothing we can do to help her, I was sitting there depressed listening to her screams, and I was on the verge of tears because I couldn't do anything... And then you post that... I was censoring myself greatly from what I really wanted to say... And for what I really wanted to say, I could probably go to jail for it...
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:33 PM EST
    I am angry... I don't want to joke... The end...
    • 622 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:43 PM EST

Hey, guys, please chill. No arguing :(

• 365 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:48 PM EST

My bad.

...Sorry?

• 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:57 PM EST
    You are forgiven, and I apologize to you... Holidays are stressful, with my great grandmother not remembering things after her stroke, we lost some family members a few years ago and one last year, my mom isn't working yet, I am worried about my grades in a specific class of mine, my baby sis is sick and constantly crying and has troubles breathing because she was a month early... Things are a bit tense around here, and it is easy to set somebody in my family off...
    • 365 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:58 PM EST

• 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:31 PM EST
    They said she will be fine, she simply has to grow and her problems will fix themselves by next year... Until then she will be feeling terrible. And exploding does help actually, I exploded a few months ago after thinking about suicide (though not too heavily probably since I have a fear of pain) and I felt really good about my life ever since... Who ever said exploding doesn't help needs to have a good scream :P
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:36 PM EST
    Yeah, but most of them either take so long or are expensive and I would hate to take money from my family only to use it to kill myself.
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:37 PM EST
    Plus I am really lazy :P (the oddness of speaking casual about suicide...)
    • 365 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:39 PM EST

I was born 2 and a half weeks early, and had to put me in an incubator! The lights affected my arm, and I now have a strange faded red lightning mark as a sleeve on my arm (kinda cool, in a way)

But the doctors told me I had to grow, and as of recently I have been...

Anyway, what I was trying to say was that she will grow. It may be later than usual but she will. Also, doctors can inject her with grow hormones. They wanted to with me, but my mum said it wasn't 'natural' and wanted me to grow normally....shame, I'd have been about 6ft by now....I'm already 5'10''...

• 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:45 PM EST
    No, I'm cool... I talked with my family a bit and have been doing great.
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:46 PM EST
    The boy... Who lived... In a incubator...
    • 365 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:54 PM EST

Funnily enough I genuinely do have a lightning shaped scar on my forehead, too.

• 4 posts
    December 17, 2013 11:54 PM EST

I wish I had a red sleeve mark thingy on my arm...