Forums » General Gaming

Your favourite games?

• May 31, 2013 8:08 PM EDT

Hello hello! I just made this discussion because i can. And i wanted to know what kind of games you play. I have made a list...(Like always.)

The ( ) Stands for the platform i play on.

So my favourite games are:

TES V: Skyrim. (PS3)

Team Fortress 2. (PC)

Minecraft. (PC)

Red Dead Redemtion. (PS3)

Dishonered. (PS3)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. (PS2)

So that is all my tired brain can pump out for now. So now what is YOUR favourite game?

(CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!)

• 1483 posts
    May 31, 2013 8:17 PM EDT

I'd rather not pick a single favorite game. My all time favorites are: Mass Effect trilogy (the third with Extended Cut, haven't played without it), TESV Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins, Thief trilogy, Splinter Cell up until Conviction (hated the things they've done to it). All of those I played on PC.

• May 31, 2013 8:24 PM EDT

I have only played the first Splinter Cell game and i think that will be ther only one i play. I agree with you on the Conviction part. Too much action too little stealth! My friend got it and was like: ''ZOMG AWESOME!!!!''. I was like ''Really? Play the first Splinter Cell game. Much better in every single way!''

• 1483 posts
    May 31, 2013 8:27 PM EDT

You should really play Chaos Theory! It was the highest point of the series so far IMO.

• May 31, 2013 8:37 PM EDT

Thank you for that info! I will try getting it as soon as possible.

And i hope there is enough cheese...

...FOR EVERYONE!!!!

• 360 posts
    May 31, 2013 9:47 PM EDT
    I think there is already a discussion with this topic, but my favorite games are dark souls and skyrim
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    May 31, 2013 9:58 PM EDT

I won't rank them, because it's really difficult.

Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim)

Red Dead Redemption

Far Cry 2, 3 and THE DLC, Blood Dragon;

Age of Empires (2, 3 + Expansions) and AoM;

And there's Mafia. (1, 2). Awesome history. Awesome characters. (Leone Galante, Joe Barbaro, Eddie Scarpa, Stephen Coyne... God, all the characters from "Mafia 2" were great. And Tommy Angelo...)

• 80 posts
    June 1, 2013 12:54 AM EDT

My favorite games of all time.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (I feel old saying that but screw it)

Threads Of Fate (My first real experience with RPGs and I loved it)

007: Goldeneye (Was great for multiplayer back in the day)

Portal 1&2 (Glados is just too crazy not to love, like Sheogorath)

and just the Elder Scrolls series in general because of the freedom the games gives you.

• 17 posts
    June 1, 2013 3:19 AM EDT

My favourite games are:

Awesomenauts (most of you will probably not know this game but it's very addicting and fun).

Skyrim 

Runescape (but after all those years playing I quit the game, it changed way to much. But I defenity enjoyed the 5 years of playing it)

Assassin's creed (All of them)

• 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 4:00 AM EDT
    Aliens vs predator xbox 360 version,skyrim,telltales the walking dead,dead island,mw3,black ops2,MK9,dead rising2,pokemon ruby,platinum,heartgold,and white version,ufc undisputed3,Ea mma,max payne2,dead space1,megaman battle network3 blue version,left for dead 1&2,fable 2&3,dragons dogma dark arisen,dragon age 2,resident evil 2,resident evil code veronica and last but not least tetris ;)
    • 952 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:18 AM EDT
    Portal games are life changing, TES games, Fallout games, Dragon Age: Origins, The Witcher games, For multiplayer FPS I just discovered just how good Red Orchestra 2 is, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Splinter Cell: Double agent, Need for Speed: Underground 1 and 2 and NFS Porsche. And last but certainly not least: the Gothic series and Mega man Battle on the Network or something like that it's been so long since I played that.
    • 1483 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:24 AM EDT

Can't believe I let Fallout series out of my list! Those are definitely there! And you love NFS Porshe?! That was my second game and I loved it! Used to race with my brother a lot 

• 952 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:30 AM EDT

I sucked at it somewhere during that middle of the game and didn't get further, so I decided to stop racing and deal in second hand cars. I bought them, repaired them to an acceptable level, and sold them for a profit. Eventually I made enough money to buy every single car that was possible to get at that point in the game and upgrade them. I was the best second hand car dealer evar in an NFS game.

• 1483 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:34 AM EDT

Ah, yes, the car repair and selling... Gods, I missed it  As I recall there was an enemy racer named Dieter, no?  Was always at least in the first three 

• 952 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:40 AM EDT

Dylan you mean. Yes, I remember everything about that game even though I haven't played it in nearly 12 years or something now.

• 1483 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:47 AM EDT

Dylan, yes!! Always beat me in Pyrenees