May 2, 2013 2:31 PM EDT

Uhm, care to explain why?

• 966 posts
    May 2, 2013 2:36 PM EDT

• 1483 posts
    May 2, 2013 2:43 PM EDT

Wish I could like comments...

• May 2, 2013 2:44 PM EDT
    Yeah, those are not Xbox graphics. Not sure where they're getting the super blurred graphics from but mine are about the same looking as the SMIM version. I've seen amazing retextures, there have to be better ones than the one you're showing me :P

@Alduin~ I'll watch that when I get home, don't think I'm ignoring it :P
    • 1483 posts
    May 2, 2013 3:04 PM EDT

The point of that mod is less for textures and more for meshes. There are quite a few low polygon models in the game that look ugly and that mod edits those meshes creating a more smooth objects. I'm not saying that Xbox graphics suck they are quite good if they look close to this, what I'm saying is that not all mods are about naked people and anime dresses. There are a lot of mods that only add to the immersion and visuals (Alduin's video shows that clearly). As for retextures this one is awesome 

• May 2, 2013 3:10 PM EDT
    Well I know the skulls don't look that bad, can't quite remember looking at a Dwemer cog though. Don't worry, I'm fulling aware Pc has better graphics (even without mods), I'm just curious where those comparison pics are from (especially the vanilla ones, that's PS1 level graphics! :P).

And trust me, if I could I would mod the shit out of my game :P
    • 1483 posts
    May 2, 2013 3:17 PM EDT

To be honest I was skeptic about the skulls too when downloading it. But dwemer cog actually looked like that in my game (was collecting them for Arniel just at that time) so it was a no-brainer 

• 952 posts
    May 2, 2013 5:09 PM EDT

You agree with me? But your explantion is the entirely opposite of how I feel, well, mostly opposite atleast.

• May 2, 2013 5:10 PM EDT
    "No, no, you're right! No!"