Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which NPC('s) would you like to marry...and why?

• 153 posts
    March 22, 2013 5:02 AM EDT

Corruption 

• 1913 posts
    March 22, 2013 8:45 AM EDT
    "I doubt Cicero would be very popular as a marrying type of guy...then again I could be wrong."... Check the fanfiction...
    • 1913 posts
    March 22, 2013 8:56 AM EDT
    I picked Vilkas for my first female character. Don't know why, is must have a thing for brooding/emo characters (Fenris, Serana, Itachi, Pain/Nagato, Vegeta (counts as brooding))
    • 40 posts
    March 22, 2013 10:31 AM EDT
    "Check the fan fiction"....I'd rather not...theres no tellng what vle stories lurk there.
    • 661 posts
    March 22, 2013 10:36 AM EDT

I would never do such a thing as a dude. Rule 1 Never marry a guy in game or out.

• 661 posts
    March 22, 2013 10:39 AM EDT

Mirabelle Ervine. I wish  I could marry her, I am sorely sad that she dies. Why Bethesda? Why!?!

She has the best accent in game, and not mention she is beautiful. As far in to the sense of the word as any being can understand. I would say more, but her untimely death makes it sad to even bother.

• March 22, 2013 10:54 AM EDT
    *Sigh* Niranye, God I hate her...
  • March 22, 2013 11:06 AM EDT

Serana obviously. Her background story makes of her a really good character, but actually I'm happy you can't marry her. If you could, it would kill that very distance that makes her sound so desirable.

• 661 posts
    March 22, 2013 11:10 AM EDT

I ususally wouldn't insult you...

But blow it out your ass!

• March 22, 2013 11:19 AM EDT
    Wait, I'm actually I'm actually thinking of that high elf chick from the College (not Faralda, the other one). Niranye was alright.
  • March 22, 2013 11:28 AM EDT
    Nirya is the person I was thinking of. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Nirya
    • 1913 posts
    March 22, 2013 11:37 AM EDT
    I hate her, I was sad when I couldn't marry Farelda, she was one of the only Altmer I liked (Ondolemar and Elenwyn being the other)
    • 1913 posts
    March 22, 2013 12:33 PM EDT
    In my mind, she and my Dovahkiin retire in a cabin out in the woods, not married.
    • 1913 posts
    March 22, 2013 12:35 PM EDT
    Become the high queen of skyrim, I would have settled for his mistress until everything is official
    • 10 posts
    March 22, 2013 1:12 PM EDT

If Astrid didn't die, her voice is just fantastic. But due to her death and marriage to Arnbjorn... I would say that my love runs deep for Slida The Unseen. <3 J+S 4eva.

• 118 posts
    March 22, 2013 1:38 PM EDT
    Marry elisif and become the new rulers of skyrim, send a telegraph to Ulfric saying "come at me bro"
    • 37 posts
    March 22, 2013 1:38 PM EDT

As a female Wood Elf for my current playthrough I would've liked to marry Faendal. Two reasons are that there are very few wood elves in the game, and would've liked a male and female of all races eligible to bewed. Second reason is that he his the only friendly NPC to acknowledge that I am in fact a female wood elf. He says something along the lines of "Hello, forest sister. It is good to see a familiar face so far from home". Can't say that is the exact line, but it is something like that.

• 118 posts
    March 22, 2013 1:48 PM EDT
    Greetings sister elf

Its annoying you cant marry faendal, he's a bigger badass than many give him credit for. Deck him out in the bare chest fur and he's pretty awesome. I play almost exclusively as a woodelf so it's always bothered me there's no real choices.
    • 37 posts
    March 22, 2013 8:34 PM EDT

It would be fine if there was some other wood elf to marry. Oh well. maybe I'll just eat him (Bosmers are cannibals lol)

• March 22, 2013 9:00 PM EDT

I've had one of my characters marry Lydia once, back when she was glitched. I never saw her again after the wedding, she just left and never came home :(

After that I kinda never got into it again. One more reason to to go to Riften amirite?

• 1913 posts
    March 22, 2013 9:08 PM EDT
    youre nice in skyrim but show no qualms with killing, you can be a cannible, werewolf, daedra worshipper, the list goes on... does that mean the dragonborn doesnt deserve love? i refer to my last statement.... that was stupid
  • March 22, 2013 9:21 PM EDT

Yeah Ysolda is kinda cute for some reason.