Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which NPC('s) would you like to marry...and why?

• 1913 posts
    March 21, 2013 10:39 PM EDT
    Way to talk about the rape victim...
    • 20 posts
    March 21, 2013 10:55 PM EDT

If I were a little crazier, I would marry Serana. I'd accept her vampirism and her love unconditionally, and using the power of our love we'd bind all of Skyrim, no, all of Tamriel under our strength, and create a world that would allow us to be live together forever. But again, I'm not that crazy.

• 40 posts
    March 21, 2013 10:57 PM EDT
    Hey man I understand that she was gangraped....but still....If you want to be the one who helps sort out her problems be my guest....all I have to say is good luck, you're going to need it.
    • 1913 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:00 PM EDT
    I actually don't mind emotionally baggage
    • 1913 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:01 PM EDT
    Why would loving a person that actually shows that she loves you and is willing to risk her life for you, multiple times, and can connect with you on an emotional level, be crazy?
    • 1913 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:02 PM EDT
    That was stupid
    • 291 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:03 PM EDT

Hmm...if Gunmar shaved off his horrific beard, I could go for him. :D  He has that awesome accent going on, and I think under the hair he's not too bad looking.  Actually...let me just go play around in the Creation Kit and see what he looks like.

• 1913 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:05 PM EDT
    He looks like my character, but with red hair
    • 40 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:08 PM EDT
    Damn PC user's...Im jealous
    • 40 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:10 PM EDT
    I'ma have to agree with Brynjolf on that one. That kinda love isn't crazy man...that's the kind of love that you want. The real kinda. The kind they write books and movies about. The kinda that everyone wants but rarely anyone gets.
    • 153 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:12 PM EDT

Well this is my character's love story (I know how nerdy this sounds)

My first khajiit was a weak fellow, he wasn't that great at magic but not with weapons either, only armour was his strong suit. My khajiit (Ra'iji or something like that) was looking for help in fighting, so he turned to mercenaries. Every single one was either to racist, overpowering or stupid for his likings. He was alone and hopeless until he met Jenassa, he took her on an adventure to a nearby ruin. She was more than capable to fight and didn't go down on her knees even once. Ra'iji decided to keep her and they fought many battles. She was his best warrior and he even made her a Blade. The two got engaged and were planing the wedding day but then the incident at the college happened. The ball of Magnus was abused of its power and the two set off to get the staff of Magnus. They went to Lybrithian to collect the staff. The ruin was easy, the skeleton dragon and draugher were nothing for the duo. It was all very easy until the final chamber was entered. They killed the ghosts creating the barrier but then the dragon priest came out. It was something the duo never versed before, its magic utterly overpowering. They landed a few strikes on the abomination but it was useless, Jenassa was on the ground bleeding out while Ra'iji was low on health. Luckily he had some health potions and healed quickly, as for Jenassa he used heal other on her. As the two were getting second wind the priest casted a powerful spell at Ra'iji. The lightning spell damaged him greatly then leaped on to Jenassa. She could handle the damage and died. Then he snapped, Ra'iji got out two blades and with one sentence his blades were as fast as the wind. He stunned the priest again and again and kept on slashing and cutting until he was no more. He turned back to Jenassa, her corpse just lying on the ground lifelessly. He decided to honour her death and put her in the casket of the dead priest, a burial meant for a leader; the most honourable person. He left her, there to lay for the rest of her life with a violet flower on her stomach. Ra'iji saved the world, he stopped the ball from being abused but was empty. He married someone else, a merchant from a nearby town. He killed her soon after the marriage. He now lives the rest of his days in a secluded manor in the mountains, forever in regret and sadness.

I hoped u liked this story. 

• 1913 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:16 PM EDT
    I read up until "My Khajiit..."... I decided to stop and say "NO!".
    • 40 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:19 PM EDT
    Dude...that was fucking depressing. +1 point.
    • 1913 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:25 PM EDT
    Seriously though, dispute my hatred for Khajiit (not sure how it started, I just hated them one day...) that was a sad story
    • 40 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:27 PM EDT
    Khajiit kick ass, it's those flimsy Altmmer that I hate...have ever since Morrowind.
    • 661 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:46 PM EDT

Accent? its the dude from the Mummy movies. The same Gigolo from American Gigolo. I understand why a girl would pick him. That motherfucker has every dude in the bag.

• 661 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:47 PM EDT

Fail. High Elves rock yo!

• 661 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:53 PM EDT

She was my first marriage too, after I found out about it. My Redguard made her his wife, and he was in the Thieves Guild. Guess what? We set up the Mare's owner in Whiterun. As soon as I killed that woman, my wifey comes running in to take the shop! Ultimate Set Up!

• 291 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:54 PM EDT

Actually, it's not the same person.  I did investigate whether or not Oded Fehr voice acted for Skyrim, and, alas, he did not.  Gunmar is voiced by Brad Grusnick.

And the Gigolo in American Gigolo was Richard Gere...who looks nothing like Oded Fehr.  In fact, the guy wasn't even in that movie.  He was in Deuce Bigalow, though.

• 40 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:57 PM EDT
    Its ok Jonathan...I was mislead once too
    • 661 posts
    March 21, 2013 11:58 PM EDT

I had no clue Richard Gere was in a movie called "American Gigolo". I was referring this whole time to the Duece Bigalow movies. Man that sucks that Gunmar aint who I thought he was. But I can always imagine thats his voice!

Maybe I should have referred to that movie's real name. Next time I will.

• 661 posts
    March 22, 2013 12:02 AM EDT

Hey man, I wish there was a marriage option for High Elves, but not old ugly looking elves. Thats all you find in Skyrim. The exception being Niranye.

• 20 posts
    March 22, 2013 12:43 AM EDT

She's a vampire. An undead. Hundreds, maybe thousands of years old. She's a product of an evil daedric lord. She's kind, but she also has no qualms with killing or drinking people's blood. You would have to be crazy to love someone like that.

• 153 posts
    March 22, 2013 3:38 AM EDT

thanks that was the point, it was all true. I just decided to make it gritty 

• 153 posts
    March 22, 2013 3:39 AM EDT

I hated them too (except for vix ), but this was my first playthrough. I had been playing the last two fallout series and wanted to play a real TES race (elves or beast)