Forums » Elder Scrolls

Characters needed!!!

• 81 posts
    December 17, 2012 11:07 AM EST
    I had an idea the other day. Why don't some of us write a cool story based in Tamriel. I need a few characters, so write a small background for your character in the comments, then I'll pick the best five and the creators can write the story with me. :)

My character is called Zakary "shadow" Axius. He is an imperial. He fights with two daggers, but also has a bow and several arrows just in case.
    He has a serious personality, is very quiet and tends to focus on his objective ignoring all distractions.
    He remembers nothing of his past except for the faces of people he knew and has lots of connections with thieves and fences.

Deadline: 24/12/2012
    • 81 posts
    December 17, 2012 11:11 AM EST
    He is also a skilled pick pocket and thief.
    • 1913 posts
    December 17, 2012 11:19 AM EST
    Laurence
    Breton
    He fights with a bow or throwing knives
    He is a quiet, somewhat cold guy, but is kind to his friends. He is incredibly intelligent and resourceful and if you give him enough time, he can come up with a near foolproof plan
    • 856 posts
    December 17, 2012 11:25 AM EST

This topic may be more suitable and get more responses in The Story Corner Group.

• 81 posts
    December 17, 2012 11:28 AM EST
    Yeah, I wasn't sure where to post it :)
    • 131 posts
    December 17, 2012 11:31 AM EST

Willow (a Female Nord Vampire)

Weapons/Gear: Vampire Royal Armor + Vampire Gauntlets/Boots wielding an Ebony Bow

Story: Willow became a vampire on her eighteenth birthday and lived in seclusion from others. She's a bit anti-social and hates getting close to others for fear of hurting them. She's able to control her hunger for blood better than most vampires and is a skilled assassin and thief.

• 81 posts
    December 18, 2012 3:20 AM EST
    Try not to make all the characters assassins/thieves
    • 162 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:18 AM EST

Sonya, Nord, Barbarian warrior. Always willing to help and defend the weak in need of help and challenging everything what's opposing her.

She prefers her Skyforge Greatsword to fight with. though she's quite a marksman with her bow too.

Sonya can be very short tempered and  rude toward persons who treat her disdainful. She never lets a challenge unanswered and takes all her enemies head on. She tends to honor an opponent who give her a hard but fair fight but acts mercyless and hateful toward sneakers and magic wielders.

• 1913 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:32 AM EST
    At what point did I say my character was a thief or assassin? I said he uses bows and throwing knives
    • 81 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:37 AM EST
    I didn't mean yours, but 2/3 were.
    • 1913 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:43 AM EST
    But my character is a thief... :P (joking)
    • 1913 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:44 AM EST
    If you want I could come up with a Mage character...
    • 81 posts
    December 18, 2012 8:47 AM EST
    Ok :)
    • 81 posts
    December 18, 2012 8:47 AM EST
    Lol
    • 1913 posts
    December 18, 2012 11:30 AM EST
    Name: Nedene

Race: Dark Elf

Weapons: uses magic, but prefers to not fight

Story: she was an orphan who was taken in by a local priestess. She was raised to worship the divines and to want to help people. She is very nervous around people, and is constantly worried with how others see her. She knows how to use restoration and destruction magic, but she needs to work on using it more often. She has spent most of her life as a initiate in a temple, so she doesn't understand completely how the world works
    • 81 posts
    December 18, 2012 11:36 AM EST
    Thanks for the mage. She's great. She is almost certainly going to be chosen :)
    • 32 posts
    December 18, 2012 1:28 PM EST

Wulfgar Wind-Runner

He is a Nord that hails from Skyrim but he was raised in Bruma by his Uncle. He fights with a ancient war axe that his Uncle gave him and has a crossbow that he uses to hunt with.
    Wulfgar is loud mouthed, funny (in his own mind), his all time goal is to find a wife and he tries to woo any girl he sees that looks wife material (same problem as brock from pokemon and Miroku from InuYasha).
    He was trained under his Uncle who was in the Fighter's Guild. His past is kinda mysterious and all he knows of it is that his parents were killed by the darkbrotherhood.

Also I'm new on theskyrimblog and this is my first comment to anything since joining...

• 1913 posts
    December 18, 2012 1:41 PM EST
    Nice to meet you, and your character idea is great... Don't think Nedene would understand his attempts to "woo" her though, and Sonya would probably injure Wulfgar
    • 32 posts
    December 18, 2012 3:54 PM EST

Nice to meet you too.

Well if you think about it with both Nedene and Sonya's personality might compliment Wulfgar's humorous and loudmouthed personality. He wouldn't always try to "woo" them, it's kinda like if he sees any pretty girl he goes madly in love for them but if rejected he kinda accepts it like "okay maybe she's not the one" and goes to the next girl. Just a food for thought.

Also I forgot to add in the character idea of Wulfgar, he's scared of magic and believes that being a sneaky type is only meant for hunting. He kinda believes in a warriors death type of thought process.

• 66 posts
    December 18, 2012 4:03 PM EST

If you need someone to fight against or just in general need a representation of evil;

Mythen Dunmer

When the red mountain exploded Mythen's family fled Morrowind to Skyrim like so many other dunmer, upon reaching Skyrim and first starting to rebuild their shattered lives Mythen's family were butchered by Vampires, who, as a cruel joke, left Mythen with the gift and the curse.

Masterful in the manipulation of minds, adept at setting objects and foes alight with magic and silent as the grave Mythen stalks his prey evermore, seeking sanity he lost long ago.

Evil incarnate.

Pretty much a carbon copy of my favourite character i've role-played on Skyrim.

• 131 posts
    December 18, 2012 4:03 PM EST

I like this guy already >:D

• December 18, 2012 4:15 PM EST

Tendryn Selvas- Dunmer

He is an ex-morag tong assassin but walked away after the money and women lost their luster and realized that his work an assassin was nothing to be proud of.  He left Morrrowind after the Red Mountain eruption like most and his kin seeking to redeem himself from his life of killing.  His past haunts him in his nightmares and is half paranoid after narrowly escaping numerous assassination attempts from his former guild mates.  Despite his rocky past is a steadfast companion to those loyal to him and his struggling with his inner demons and trying to agjust to a normal life

• 32 posts
    December 18, 2012 4:27 PM EST

Thanks I like your character too :D

• 56 posts
    December 19, 2012 6:52 AM EST

Name: Zephyra

Race: Nord

Class: Demon Hunter

Bio: Zephyra was born and raised on a little farm outside Solitude. She lived there happily with her parents and a little sister. At the age of twelve, her village was attacked and raided by a group of vampires where she escaped narrowly death, but her family was killed. After the attack she was found by a Demon Hunter named Arceus and he took her with him on his travels through Skyrim and eventually he trained her in the arts of crossbows, sword fight and magic. Zephyra has since then sworn to rid Skyrim of the vampires and other evil offspring of Daedric Lords. Her fighting style is a mixture of deadly crossbow bolts, destruction magic and fast sword strikes. Unfortunately Zephyra was captured as she traveled towards Helgen and during the attack her mentor Arceus was killed. 

Zephyra has a calm personality as she was always treated well by her parents and had a good childhood. She is very helpful to everyone who needs help and she will fight the uprising vampire menace until her last breath 

• December 19, 2012 4:39 PM EST

Name: Mook ( Alternate name redshirt)

Race: Any, depending on province He/She works for, or simply which race was His/Her mother.

Known associates: Any organisation that hires a lot of members that are not likely to be of any significant threat to a hero/villain (Including, but not limited to, Bandits, Marauders, Cultists, Conjurers, Necromancers, Stormcloaks, Empire, Thalmor, An-Xileel, Daedra, A'likr, Falmer, Forsworn, Goblins, Blackwood company, Mythic Dawn, Sixth house) 

Powers: Dying. By the millions. In relatively short time spans. Also, getting enemy's weapons stuck in them.

Description: Random people who just happen to work for an organisation. They have no name, and are usually referred to as low level members of the organisation they work for. With very little life expectancy, these serve only to allow whoever is attacking them to massacre them in many horrific but spectacular ways. They must abide by mook chivalry, which more often than not will result in their death. If on the side of a major character, they exist only to die so that the character can be the only survivor of an epic battle. Really, all they are to the people who hire them are devices designed to make enemy weapons break.