Forums » Elder Scrolls

Characters needed!!!

• 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:45 AM EST
    Nice. Some vampires can control their bloodlust but I think werewolves have more character. They just go into an Uncontrollable rage and kill every thing. Then they wake up filled with greif and regret ever becoming one, but at the same time love turning. I think it's one of the best ideas on here. Thanks for sharing.
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:53 AM EST
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 4:55 AM EST
    Nevermind this comment I just saw where you said that
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 5:01 AM EST
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 5:42 AM EST
    Name: Urgrosh-gro-Grishnak

Race: Half Orc half Ogre

Bio: Being a freak of nature, Urgrosh never really fit in. He was too strong for the fighters guild, too stupid for the mages guild, scared away the theives guild, and was scared of the Dark Brotherhood. He was a reject all through childhood, because his father was an ogre and his mother was an old drunk Orc who thought his father was an Orc. She was poor and she beat him on a daily basis. And no matter how big or strong he got, he never hit back. After being rejected by everyone, his father paid him a visit. He revealed himself as Malacanth, and told Urgrosh that he was a demigod, and although Urgrosh isnt very smart, hes stronger than any mortal in Tamriel, even a giant. After this, Malacanth gave him Volendrung which naturally grew to fit his hands.

Fighting Style: Urgrosh is a true tank. He uses plate mail and wields the mighty Volendrung. Hes very slow and not very clever, but the heaviest hitter out there.

Personality: Those who don't automatically reject this giant monster usually discover that although he's not smart, he had the biggest heart in Skyrim and thinks like a child. He always does what he thinks is the right thing but he usually doesn't know better. He usually tries to avoid fighting because he doesn't wan to hurt anyone, but if he does, you better hope it's on your side.

Religion: Although he loves his father like any child, he doesn't worship Malacanth because he doesn't like violence.

Physical Description: Although only 12, Urgrosh is 17 feet tall and weighs well over 2 solid tons. His skin is gray, his eyes are black, and his mouth is surprisingly human besides the two tusks jutting out from both sides.

Notes: Basically Urgrosh would be like a loving child but when angered could have the biggest temper inTamriel. I mean like wrestling giants powerful, ripping trees from the ground if being disarmed. Basically, he's kinda like the hulk accept instead of turning into Bruce Banner, he turns into a sweet little kid.
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 5:47 AM EST
    If you want more details on Jack or Urgrosh, just let me know.
    • 81 posts
    December 24, 2012 7:15 AM EST
    Who is?
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 11:58 AM EST
    This guy I was going to post but I changed my mind and accidentally clicked the reply button, my bad
    • 81 posts
    December 24, 2012 12:51 PM EST
    Any characters entered after midnight GMT won't be counted.
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 5:02 PM EST
    Wait so do mine still count?
    • 81 posts
    December 24, 2012 5:37 PM EST
    Yeah :-) I meant midnight of the 25th.
    • 285 posts
    December 24, 2012 8:32 PM EST
    Do they have to be of the nine playable races?
    • 1913 posts
    December 24, 2012 8:35 PM EST
    I'd say yes
    • 16 posts
    December 24, 2012 11:40 PM EST
    But my guy is half ogre :(
    • 16 posts
    December 25, 2012 12:43 AM EST
    Name: Gaius Bloodletter

Race: Imperial

Bio: Gaius grew up as an orphan in Bruma. He worked at the stables to get by and learned much about riding and horses. There he learned legendary stories about the Blades who were fearless warriors who defended the Emporer and the finest warriors in Cyrodil. All growing up he dreamed about becoming one. One day, when he was only 14, his dreams came true. The Grandmaster of the Blades saw him one day and saw his great riding potential and took him in. The next five years were hard on him, but then his training paid off and he became a full fledged Blade. But then the Great War erupted and the Blades were destroyed and young Gaius barely escaped with his life. He then became a mercenary, but only accepting good and honorable missions.

Fighting Style: Cavalry. Staying on horseback while demolishing the enemy with his medium ranged Blades sword, while deflecting most attacks with his heavy plate armor and sturdy Blades Shield.

Personality: Gaius is an honorable, loyal, and good hearted person who always does the right thing.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Religion: Talos
    • 16 posts
    December 25, 2012 12:58 AM EST
    Name: Mary Synette

Race: Breton

Bio: raised by a poor family, she left at 11 to find fortune for her struggling family. She soon joined the Mages Guild and learned about Conjuration. Before her graduation at 16, an old man approached her and said that her aptitude for Conjuration was the greatest he'd ever seen. He then gave her a key and said it would later unlock her true potential. He then took an arrow to the knee followed by a second arrow to the face. She ran away and later discovered that the murder was comitted by the Dark Brotherhood and vowed to one day avenge his death.

Fighting Style: never gets her hands dirty unless necessary, and hides behind her minions which includes Daedra, Fallen Enemies, and sometimes Fallen Allies.

Personality: High-Spirited and Good-Hearted

Alignment: Neutral, but always loyal to allies

Religion: None
    • 1913 posts
    December 25, 2012 3:52 AM EST
    Bio: One day, a couple found a woman out in the middle of their farm, the woman was severely injured and was close to death. Thanks to the couple, the woman survived and was bandaged up. The woman woke up and was confused, she had no idea who she was, where she was, or what happened. She thanked the couple and asked if they had any idea of what happened, the only thing they knew was that she had a medallion on her and had a strange "tattoo" on her back. When the woman checked her back, she saw strange markings covering her back. As soon as she touched the markings on her back, they started to glow and sting. She thanked the couple, took the medallion and the equipment the couple gave her and left in search for her memory. As the woman looked at the medallion, she started to read a inscription that read "ZIO".

Name: Zio

Race: Redguard

Fighting: She uses a sword to attack quickly. She is very agile and resourceful

Personality: she is what many would consider "broody". She doesn't like to waste time, and hates feeling powerless. She may come off as rude to many at times

Alignment: she prefers to be good, but is willing to break laws to accomplish what she is doing
    • 15 posts
    December 25, 2012 9:02 AM EST

Sorry it took so long, but I was away for a few days with no access to a computer. He only uses the Orcish Battleaxe, he also uses the Orcish Dagger for when things get a bit crowded.

• 12 posts
    December 31, 2012 1:59 PM EST

Name: Alphonse The Spider

Race: Breton/Imperial mix

History: Alphonse was the offspring of a Poor Imperial sailor and a wise-cracking Breton wench. He was born and raised in Windhelm, as maritime trade was prosperous at the time. However, in a tragic turn of events, his father’s ship sank, leaving his corpse lost forever in the currents of the sea.

In her drunken depression, his mother turned to a local Talos Priest for love and comfort. While stifling her bereavement, he soon revealed himself to be a sadistic fiend. He made Alphonse his personal item of contempt, and began rage-fueled torture sessions. Utilizing a barbed whip and frostbite spider poison, he left Alphonse scarred and mentally unstable.

However, Alphonse took the initiative to paralyze his stepfather via some basic alterations spells he had taught himself. He then coated the whip in poison and proceeded to whip his stepfather until he bled to death. Upon his mother’s discovery of this horrible scene, she promptly committed suicide and drinking herself to death.

The horrified Alphonse ran from the bloody scene and escaped to Solitude and eventually eastern high rock. There he discovered his love of literature, and began to write a series of dark poems surrounding Necromancy and other dark arts. These were published under the title of The Black Crow, and due to suspicion of practicing necromancy; he was swiftly exiled from High Rock. He proceeded to travel around central Tamriel, committing murders inspired from his dark past.  

Personality: He is very dark and brooding character, who often speaks in cryptic metaphors and verses. His very presence emanates a sense of death and decay. He loathes The Divines and Daedra alike, despising the idea of anything being more powerful than he. This stems from his fear of being abused by an authoritarian figure again. Because of this, he kills his victims in order to play the part of the dominator, dispatching those who resemble his stepfather in order to taste his death once more. The Spider collects Black soul gems as trophies of his kills.

Appearance: He is a swarthy man with a slight build and thick handlebar moustache. He dons a thick cloak made of crow feathers and dark eyeliner. Alphonse often carries the barbed whip his stepfather used, still crusted over with dried blood.

• January 13, 2013 3:43 AM EST

Balfurr Stonehelm
    Nord
    Main weapon is a two handed axe but is also decent with sword and shield
    He is a loud mouth, that often picks fights just for his amusement, but is loyal to those that are close to him. When he is done fighting for the day, he retires to an inn to drink away his sorrows and bad memories from his childhood.

• 1913 posts
    January 13, 2013 3:44 AM EST
    It's too late, he closed the chance to get your character in after Christmas.
  • January 13, 2013 3:45 AM EST

awe, that sucks. oh well... maybe next time.

• 159 posts
    March 21, 2013 5:32 PM EDT

Ajani Goldenmane kahjit warrior

Fights  with a bow and greatsword

Very sly and comicial

Story:raised in a kajhit caravan then parents murdured by thalmor after that raised by bandits who found him in the wild  P.s This is the short version i was not sure if you want me to be more in depth with my chars backstory  

P.s I i would love to be apart of this in anyway seems awesome so please give me lots of feed back thanks!

• 40 posts
    March 21, 2013 7:49 PM EDT
    Name: Qa'Raksa (meaning: Raksa the Unknown)

Race: Khajiit

Class: Monk

Qa', or The Unknown, was them title bestowed to the young "man" after he successfully, and singlehandedly, vanquished a gang of armed marauders outside a small hamlet in Elseweyr. He introduced himself only as Raksa. Little is known about Raksa and where he comes from, even to himself. He grew up in the monastery as early as he can remember, and those monks he has questioned about his roots have only shrugged and replied "you were left here as a kitten".

Raksa was gifted with a sharp mind, and a keen talent in athleticism. He quickly grasped and perfected all lessons taught to him, and soon became the youngest Khajiit to ever master the Whispering Fang style, no small feat for any Khajiit let alone one who's barely reached manhood. Such mastery includes proficiency in many areas, though most notably hand-to-hand combat, they are as follows: One Handed weapons (from swords to maces, though Raksa only really decides to use daggers, or throwing knives), Staff mastery (aside from his hand-to-hand techniques this is Raksa's primary weapon), Marksman (Raksa is trained in archery bur prefers throwing knives over a bow), Sneak, Acrobatics, and Alteration (true monk's of the whispering fang style can temporarily alter their bodies producing skin as hard as wood, stone, or diamond. Such feats usually take a lifetime to master...so Raksa better get to practicing).

Raksa is very headstrong, yet very silent. He will never give up in any endeavor though he is no fool, and has no qualms with running away to save his own hide. He is a cold and calculating fighter, quietly sizing up any person he meets. Most battles Raksa fights are fought and won, or lost, in his head. He factors in many things, the opponents strengths and weaknesses, environmental factors, previous training, all so he can go over it thousands of different ways in his mind's eye before the first blow is even struck. Qa'Raksa lives his life by the five pillars his art is built on. Courtesy, Integrity, Perservearance, Self-Control, and an Indomitable Spirit. He cares little for luxuries, and would prefer to work to earn his keep anywhere. Many underestimate the Khajiit cause of his youth and slim stature, they won't make the same mistake again.

His master sent him out into the world to learn what he could for His master could no longer teach him anything. Raksa hopes one day to return back with newfound knowledge and claim his rightful spot as Grandmaster of the monastery.
    • 41 posts
    March 21, 2013 8:25 PM EDT

Name: Rondor the Fair

Race: Nord

Bio: Rondor's father died long ago, fighting in the Great War. That made Rondor grow a immense hate for all magic users(like all nords), since his father found his end by a enemy spell. Years later, a few bandits attacked the farm where he and his mother used to live. His mother died, and Rondor was left unconscious, but his life got saved by a kind soul, that found the farm destroyed and came to investigate His life got saved by a... healing spell. The person who saved hin was a female dark elf(maybe Brynjolf's Nedene? Who knows) magic user, who taught hin the good side of magic. Rondor decided to learn the arcane arts, not for fighting, but to protect his savior.

Fighting Style: Heavy armor, shild and alteration(for flesh spells), so he can take more damage(he prefers to get wounded and even die in the place of his friends). Also, his father taught hin how to use a sword.

Personality: Calm, kind and honorable(like all nords). He hates evil minded people and never lets an innocent die. We can say he's the "perfect shiny knight".

Alignment: Good

Religion: Mara