Forums » General Gaming

Game debates.

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:32 AM EST

I liked CoD 4: Modern warfare, it was a fresh change from the normal WW2 series. But that was such a succes that they said: F*ck the normal series, we're going to make the same game over and over with a different title to make a neat profit.

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:33 AM EST

Aye Julian, Dishonored has watercolour style to fit the game's overall feel.

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:34 AM EST

Dieter's right though, AC online is nothing but stabbing people over and over, it's only fun for about 10 minutes, after that it wears off. It doesn't really include any stealth whatsoever wich is odd for an 'assassination' game..

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:35 AM EST

The thing with Dishonored was that it could be played atleast 3 times, I played it 5 times now, gonna do the sixth when they release the first DLC.

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:37 AM EST

No, not at all, atleast not to that extend. And as for EA, well, atleast they try to get new ideas, can't say too much about it though, I still play Fifa alot. Wich, unlike CoD, does keep changing and some new things are always there in new games.

• 158 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:44 AM EST

But I don't think those minute changes are worth The money we spend on a new game, and in EA's case, even a preowned game considering you need to pay extra to play multiplayer.

• 271 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:45 AM EST
    True story!
    • 271 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:46 AM EST
    Oh, They are coming...They are coming! ;)
    • 1913 posts
    November 13, 2012 5:20 AM EST
    I have played through MW2 since I could not find COD 4 and MW3 wasn't even being made yet. I did not give a shit about one character, evne the ones everybody says are the fan favorites. Every character I saw I just thought, "how long until you die or become pointless?". Then I played Black Ops trying to give COD another chance... Blandest characters ever. Worse than some of the characters from FFXIII IMO. If you like them , good for you, I don't care for them.
    • 1913 posts
    November 13, 2012 5:22 AM EST
    I will argue with you or anyone who says EA is a "good" company. Saying that is a slap to the face to both of my favorite game series that were ruined by EA, Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
    • 271 posts
    November 13, 2012 5:48 AM EST
    You can't get angry for something like this...o_O
    • 67 posts
    November 13, 2012 6:49 AM EST

Sonic fanboys who say the modern games suck, when by today standards, the games they worship like its the freaking bible, are bad. (example: Sonic Unleashed 1/2= bad  Sonic Adventure 2 2/3= bad) 

• 966 posts
    November 13, 2012 7:40 AM EST

Never said it was good, just saying I like Fifa^^

• 1913 posts
    November 13, 2012 9:10 AM EST
    Who said I'm angry? I said I just did not care for the campaign or the characters, I never said the game angered me. To me the game is a perfect way to pass the time while I'm waiting for something, but a awesome story?... No.
    • 952 posts
    November 13, 2012 9:44 AM EST

But you have to admit that the gameplay is exactly the same each time, with only a few other weapons and slightly better but still not good graphics.

• 271 posts
    November 13, 2012 1:45 PM EST
    "If you like them, good for you, I don't care for them"

"I did not give a shit about one character"

- hunter.

Sorry if i were wrong, but....o_O
    Yes. You seems a liiiiiittle angry.
    • 377 posts
    November 13, 2012 3:12 PM EST

Oh no you didn't... Vix where are you?!!

• November 13, 2012 3:15 PM EST

*Di'int 

• 377 posts
    November 13, 2012 3:28 PM EST

If you want to look strictly at the gameplay aspect, yes I agree, it's mindless shooting to the core. But if every shooter game were the exact same, wouldn't we eventually get very very bored? I mentioned earlier (in another post on here) that I love playing the campaigns, be it for any decent shooter. The things I love in a shooter campaign are the setting, the story, the events and updated missions happening in game. I might be missing a few points off the bat, but those are the main points.

• November 13, 2012 3:32 PM EST

Lol, they hate Sonic Unleashed( that's the one with were-hedgehog, right?).

• 377 posts
    November 13, 2012 3:33 PM EST

I think most ppl see it as a blatant copy cat of CoD. But I did enjoy the short yet sweet campaign of the Medal of Honor, the one in Afghanistan.

• 67 posts
    November 13, 2012 3:59 PM EST

Yes, but to be perfectly honest, I actually like the "WereHog" levels. (God that is a stupid word)

• 952 posts
    November 13, 2012 4:25 PM EST

The truth is strong in this one.

• 409 posts
    November 14, 2012 3:49 PM EST

I didnt say every FPS I said every COD.

• 377 posts
    November 14, 2012 4:29 PM EST

I don't think you understood what I wrote. Dieter did, and we had a civil discussion about it. Try reading it again.