Forums » The Lounge

Time For War.

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 5:20 AM EDT

Dude, you can't use biochemical warfare, we are doing this the old way.

Anyway, you couldn't even get out of Antartica, wich is now ours, you are only killing civilians in South America, not even reducing our military strength by 0.5%.

But I now know your location.

You are trapped and have no way of fighting back or escaping, it is done, you went high profile, and have paid the price. *Black Horse Army defeated* (Sorry, but you went high profile with only 1 member supporting you, wich is simply not enough since we have alot more. And members equal strength.)

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 5:23 AM EDT

Dieter, I want you to form a strong navy and get a large army. Capture the spice islands, leave a little troops to guard, then move to your main objective; Japan. Capture it and prepare to invade China from Japan. I personally will move from Russia. We shall make short work of them.

ArgonianGamer, you have proved your worth, once Dieter has secured Indonisia, get a large army and navy and prepare to invade Oceania.

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 5:31 AM EDT

It is not a threat, simply a warning, I eat spirits and souls, I hold no fear of them.

But like I said, unless the tribes are willing to show signs of peace, my people demand that I protect them, as such is my duty.

• 11 posts
    September 8, 2012 5:46 AM EDT

Yes sir! I have gathered an army of troops most fitting for mission. Just say when Indonisia is secure, and I will set course for Oceania.

• 952 posts
    September 8, 2012 6:15 AM EDT

Africa is under our control sir, most resistance came from South-Africa, but they soon had to surrender to our far superior forces.

• 952 posts
    September 8, 2012 6:16 AM EDT

I'm ready to strike at Japan sir, their small army shouldn't pose much of a threath.

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 6:18 AM EDT

Go ahead, you have full acces to our resources. Tell me when it's done, then we strike at Asia while ArgonianGamer takes Oceania at the same time, that should finish of Shanon's army entirely.

• 952 posts
    September 8, 2012 6:33 AM EDT

My forces will commence the attack sir, my calculations say thay it will be done in about 1 hour and 45 minutes, TheArgonianGamer should be ready by then.

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 8:37 AM EDT
    Okay, Dieter, attack China, I will be doing the same.

ArgonianGamer, attack Oceania, failure is not an option for any of us. If we win this now, Shannon's little army of little girls will be destroyed. Wich means we will rule this world.
    • 952 posts
    September 8, 2012 8:43 AM EDT

Aye aye my lord. The eastern coast of china is being invaded as we speak.

• 11 posts
    September 8, 2012 8:51 AM EDT

Same here, me and my troops have arrived at Oceania, and we will begin a controlled breach.

• 285 posts
    September 8, 2012 9:07 AM EDT
    I'll keep an eye on the Arizona border, I'll bring a battalion that's a veteran of the Saharan campaign, permission to retaliate if Dragon troops are killed on our side of the border?
    • 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 9:37 AM EDT

Permission granded, if they attack we have every right to punish them.

Just make sure our guys don't guy in first.

The large walls with sky-high towers should be done by now, it includes a magical shield all around it. No warrior or witch can breach it. Nor can our men move through it without my order to do so.

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 9:40 AM EDT

China is ours, they were caught by suprise, they never expected to be attacked from 2 sides. Oceania has very little troops, i just recieved word that they only have single city left wich can fall any minute now, by the time Argonian returns, the world should be ours!

• 11 posts
    September 8, 2012 9:52 AM EDT

Oceania is now under your control! They did not put up much of a fight, our army was much bigger then theirs.

It seems that we now control... the world.

Cheese for everyone!

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 10:00 AM EDT

It is done, we rule everything. I will now go back to raiding fridges. Those who chose my side will now keep ruling this world how they see fit, it's not up to me anymore.

Guys, have fun ruling the world and crushing all those pesky rebels, if you see any trace of any lingering enemies, destroy them if they still pose a threat. This was the last order.

Alduin out.

• 67 posts
    September 8, 2012 1:06 PM EDT

I have one lat trick up my sleeve. Behold! Mymamoon laser. Watch as it destroys Earth! *BOOM* Sons of Alduin Deafeated.

• 11 posts
    September 8, 2012 1:13 PM EDT

You son of a b**ch. *dies*

• 952 posts
    September 8, 2012 1:16 PM EDT

Lol, you are not dead, we just deflected his laser back to him by shooting another laser right trough his beam under the right angle. Orbital strikes where to be expected so we made the proper preparations.

• 966 posts
    September 8, 2012 1:17 PM EDT
    Besides, I already build an empire whose reach spreads far beyond earth