Forums » The Lounge

Time For War.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 4:43 PM EDT

Isn't Brazil hot as well? :P

Okay, Maybe Dieter wants to go on a Safari.

• 952 posts
    September 7, 2012 5:21 PM EDT
    I shall bring honor to you with a victory my liege. Africa shall be yours. We should secure the diamond mines ASAP after our troops from the Marocco base move southwards and start mopping up the few hostile soldiers we see.
    • 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 5:32 PM EDT

Perfect, take whatever diamonds and gold you can find. If you see any sign of the Bum, finish him.

• 144 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:03 PM EDT

Arizona is a collection of Isolationist tribes. To attempt to organize the many peoples would be true folly and a waste of yours and my time. I have only the loyalty of my own tribe, of Oak Creek. The leaders of the other tribes would never even allow an outsider into their land, much less fight for one.

However, to simply attempt to conquer and slaughter them because of their belief of separation would be an even greater folly. Thanks to their isolation, my people have had to learn to survive without outside help in the harsh environment of Arizonan seasons. Our warriors are strong, Our witches are powerful, and with our knowledge of our lands, our guerrilla tactics can crush an army much larger than our own. 

but I am not foolish. your legions are mighty and many, and though I am confident that the battles would be glorious, and many thousands of your men would fall to Arizonan arrows, spears, and witchcraft, And only a fraction of the war's losses would be brave Arizonans, My people are scattered and not so numerous. Your war would poison our land and orphan our children.

I propose that you leave Arizona be. To enter our land would incite war in its people, sending disaster through your ranks. The land of Arizona is harsh and without the knowledge of my people, your armies would find only an empty war torn land of no use to you. Much of the landscape is difficult to traverse so it wouldn't even be a good highway to other parts of North America. There is only loss in the valley of the sun for you. Let us be and we will not interfere with your endeavors or assist your enemies in theirs  

• 11 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:11 PM EDT

Holy s**t this cheese is good! Best payraise ever. All *munch* hail Alduin! Down with *munch* Shannon and the Bum!

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:12 PM EDT

We will claim the land as ours, but thats just about it, you can live further in peace. Provided that no one there assists our enemy.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:13 PM EDT

There is even more where that came from, provided you can take the far east with exellent results. 

The troops are waiting  near Dubai.

• 144 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:26 PM EDT

Saying you own something is far different than the actual fact of it, And as I said before I cannot speak for the other tribes, of which there are many. I have advised them against retaliation, but many of the young, less wise ones are moving towards war. That. Can. Not. Happen. Retract your men from our borders, there is nothing to be gained here. These are our lands. 

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:29 PM EDT

The people living around the borders demands that the soldiers stay to protect them, my people come first, we will not take offensive action.

Just tell them that if they attack, they are the aggressor and will be destroyed in one fell swoop, Spectre, a general without flaw will deal with it.

• September 7, 2012 6:37 PM EDT

Ireland will remain Dragon. Maybe, probably, uhh yes.

• 144 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:40 PM EDT

What happens when your men are on leave, get drunk and dare one another to enter the unconquered land of Arizona? I know my men will be hostile at best. Many of our neighboring tribes are extremely anti-outsider. They will not only kill those that wander in, but torture and make an example of them. 

I can assure you that my or any tribe will not leave our ancestral home, there is no need for guardsmen along Arizonan boarders. and the occupation is already encroaching on our deserts. 

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:40 PM EDT

I know the Irish are a rebbellious bunch, but please, keep them in check will ya? 

Atleast till the end of this war.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:43 PM EDT

My soldiers run on cheese, and they will not do anything without orders, if they do, kill them, they would have been excuted anyway.

And guards are needed, you said it yourself, the tribes are hostile, unless you can calm them to an reasonable extend, I cannot, and will not leave those borders unattended. 

• 144 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:53 PM EDT

Yes, I did say the tribes were hostile, Dragon. But only if Soldiers were to wander into our lands, as has unfortunately already happened. I have just received word from my ally tribe of Kingman that several dragon guardsmen  from the California boarder wandered into their mountains. They were all slaughtered. Pull your men back to avoid any more casualties. My people are not to be trifled with.

• 285 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:53 PM EDT
    Saudi Arabia's oil reserves are secured.
    • 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:58 PM EDT

Those weren't my soldiers, all my soldiers in N. America are Germanic, these are non-registered American ''soldiers'', in other words, spies, someone is trying to start a war between us.

But, by the way, I've never lost a battle, my troops around Arizona have been around the world, they've had way worse terrain than in Arizona and way harder opponents.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 6:59 PM EDT

Spectre, can you keep an eye on the Arizona border for me? Just make sure no soldiers go over the border. But be prepared to defend yourself. I've sent some extra funds to help you fortify the area.

• 952 posts
    September 7, 2012 7:04 PM EDT
    Good job, I shall send the 42d Mechanised Dragon Battalion to guard it.
    • 144 posts
    September 7, 2012 8:29 PM EDT

If they were not your own soldiers and what you say is true, then it is even more imperative that you pull your troops from the borders. With that action, the tension will cease and there will be no misunderstandings between Arizona and your armies.

The strength of my people lies not in their arm, but in their spirits to defend that which is rightfully theirs. Threatening me will garner no reaction. 

• 144 posts
    September 7, 2012 8:31 PM EDT

There is no need for that. The problem lies in the opposite direction, fortifying your position will only make the tribes more nervous, and it is not the blade of rage that is the most fearsome, but one born of fear.

• 67 posts
    September 7, 2012 8:46 PM EDT

While you ignorant buffons were taking petty jewelry, Iwas taking some lessons in biochemical warfare. I've taken the viruses from the tetse fly, and turning it into a gas form. I've gone ahead and put this "flying" virus into missiles and I'm bombing Ireland as we speak. Also, better go check on South America, Ive flodded fourty percent of of the continent. :)

• September 7, 2012 9:40 PM EDT

You attack a country not directly interfering in the war, I'm afraid you've made a horrible mistake attacking Ireland, despicable bum. You'll find Antarctica completely out of oil. One more assault on Ireland, and I will have to end your life… and unfriend you *da da daaa* :P

• 67 posts
    September 7, 2012 9:45 PM EDT

I didn't really need the oil. My gundam army runs on electric power.

• September 7, 2012 10:27 PM EDT
    Well I already have Gundam Wing Zero, Strike Freedom, Unicorn Gundam, and Turn A Gundam.
    • 11 posts
    September 8, 2012 3:12 AM EDT

Dubai and all areas directly beside it are secure. They offered minimal resistance after I described what it means to reject your rule. Now moving on to more of the East, perhaps even China, although they are sure to offer some powerful resistance.