Forums » General Gaming

Gaming With SkyrimBloggers

• May 4, 2012 5:48 PM EDT

I was thinking about how I've seen some of the Xbox users playing games together (Tygravius specifically), and I thought I'd make a discussion.

So, on here you can hook up with Skyrim Bloggers and play games together! Post what game you're looking to play with people or all your Multiplayer games if you don't really care and of course your system and maybe someone will have the same game/compatible gaming system. And, of course want to play it with you

So get out there- err.. on here I guess, and start playing with the great folks on here!

• 708 posts
    May 4, 2012 5:58 PM EDT

My Steam is just 'Ponty' and my Origin is 'P0nty' (that's a zero there). I'd be willing to play some TF2, Battlefield 3, ME3 multiplayer, maybe even some M&B Warband (I don't have that new expansion though), maybe even some Tribes Ascend (name is 'Ponty', it wasn't taken since I registered in the first days of CBT)

• 773 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:00 PM EDT

Are there enough PC Gamers to justify creating a Steam Group?

• 133 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:03 PM EDT

My account in Steam is ricardomaia1964. I play Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas on PC.

• May 4, 2012 6:04 PM EDT

Or just a PC gamers group...

I don't really know, I know there's me, Bilal, and Ponty at least for PC. I'd estimate maybe 15-25 people on here that would join/participate.

Every PC Gamer on here should have steam since it's required for Skyrim. I use it anyway since it's a great program in my opinion. And the deals are a clever scheme to get people to buy games but still very nice.

I don't really care, rather I'd just extend this discussion to a group and make a Steam/PC players discussion there.

• May 4, 2012 6:15 PM EDT

Well, might as well join in.

My Steam is Coderguy325 (Someday it'll be valid! ).

I'd play Minecraft - Currently, Hack/Mine mod is really awesome. Basically adds a bunch of sort of Diablo-esque elements to the game without really disturbing Minecrat itself, what's even more awesome is you just download the Technic Launcher and run that, then select the Hack/Mine drop down and it self installs.

Total War: Shogun 2 - Been trying to find a person to play with who's 'dedicated'/not an impatient ass

ARMA 2 - I have the i44 mod and Operation Arrowhead.

Diablo 3 Beta - I hear it's better now.

Team Fortress 2

Maybe some Tribes Ascend or Crysis 2.

That's pretty much all my Online games, AVA won't work until awhile sadly so that's out of the picture and I still don't have Battlefield 3 despite I had wanted to get it. I don't really trust Origin though, I've heard wierd privacy related stuff about it so I'm a bit wary of it. I also hate it cause it's just a copy of Steam, it even has the same overlapping display while ingame... And even the same popup telling you how to do it.

Anyway yeah, those are my games. And remember, console players are still able to post here even though so far it's just been PC players posting.

• 856 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:16 PM EDT

I'm RuneRed' on steam, and like ricardo, I only have Skyrim and FO:NV - no multiplayer.

• May 4, 2012 6:21 PM EDT

Are those your only games or do you have Console games?

PS: Team Fortress 2 is free :P

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:26 PM EDT

i don't play online via steam, and i only play AC Brotherhood on xbox live, the rest does not intrest me. Besides Illyriad and King of Kings ofcourse

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:27 PM EDT

Maybe a group for all online games, you know, on xbox live, browser games whatever, everything that can be played with other members.

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:30 PM EDT

Just realised i have some games i would like to play with members here ;)

Anyone up for: Europa universalis III?

Rome TW?

Medievall 2 TW?

No one? AC Brotherhood then?

• 708 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:54 PM EDT

What's your Tribes Ascend name?

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 7:09 PM EDT

I really don't get why people play minecraft ;)

• May 4, 2012 7:30 PM EDT

That's what I was saying XD

• May 4, 2012 7:31 PM EDT

I think it's Chorval.

• May 4, 2012 7:38 PM EDT

I play on a Hack/Mine server, you should get it.

Here's some info on it, it's rather simple. Link

Just download this, run it instead of your Minecraft.exe. It'll open up a launcher and there is a drop down menu, select Hack/Mine (Yogbox is badass for Singleplayer) and it'll download and install for you after you enter in your minecraft account.

This is the server I play on Server<, it's pretty good. I have a base, tons of iron, and some diamond now too.  As well as a small group.

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 7:42 PM EDT

Lol Julian, we should make a deal, if you play King of kings 3 with me, i,ll play Minecraft with you. Deal?

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 7:48 PM EDT

You're talking about steam, i,m talking about everything ;) Not just PC^^

• May 4, 2012 7:50 PM EDT

I said Steam/PC

• 54 posts
    May 4, 2012 7:54 PM EDT
    Perhaps a group could be dedicated to game nights through Xbox and other consoles. People could suggest games to play like halo or call of duty.
    • 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 7:54 PM EDT

Yeah, steam is on pc, i,m talking about xbox and playstation too ;)

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 7:57 PM EDT

Come on Julian, i,ve got nothing to do right now, deal or no deal

Edit: Or just play King of Kings anyway, that would be even better

• May 4, 2012 8:01 PM EDT

I don't really know, I don't have much of a thing for MMOs and from some reading and such it seems it's heavily focused on PvP which I almost never have a good experience with.

And if I really do like it I won't really want to play Minecraft

• May 4, 2012 8:02 PM EDT

I said expand this discussion into a group which is focused on all systems and make a discussion in that >.>

Read more carefully

• May 4, 2012 8:04 PM EDT

I've been looking up the game... a rather long video on it ended up being pretty worthless info-wise