Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Elder Scrolls: Legends

• 409 posts
    April 17, 2018 10:38 PM EDT

So, I've been away for a while and I'm a little out of touch..... but do we have any Elder Scrolls: Legends players here on the Blog? I've been playing a lot of it and was wondering if there is a crossover between TES fans and players of the CCCG. It seems to me that a lot of players have never even played a TES game.

• 558 posts
    April 17, 2018 11:32 PM EDT
    I used to play ES: Legends. I did some of the story, but it wasn't that memorable. The actual gameplay is fun, though. I'd recommend it over Hearthstone.
    • 409 posts
    April 17, 2018 11:52 PM EDT

Gollum said: I used to play ES: Legends. I did some of the story, but it wasn't that memorable. The actual gameplay is fun, though. I'd recommend it over Hearthstone.

Yeah, the story modes are fun but they aren't at all meant to be the meat of the game. I honestly figured it would have some presence on the site and it seems that it doesn't have any at all.

• 40 posts
    April 28, 2018 11:01 PM EDT

I've been trying to get back into Elder Scrolls: Legends. I'm enjoying the art style tremendously. I keep getting my butt kicked in story mode, but I'm having fun nevertheless. :) What is CCCG?

• 20 posts
    April 29, 2018 1:31 AM EDT

I've been playing quite a bit of TES:Legends recently and was actually thinking the same thing. Was a little surprised that it goes mostly unrepresented here. I love all the extra Elder Scrolls art we get from it, especially in the latest expansion, it's gorgeous.

• 773 posts
    April 29, 2018 7:54 AM EDT

SpottedFawn said:

What is CCCG?

Collectible Card Game will be three of the letters, not sure what the extra 'C' is for....