Forums » Elder Scrolls

Gramourim Aqrinorum

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 1:59 AM EDT

I found a book called the "Gramourim Aqrinorum" sitting on the bottom of a river that goes southwest from solitude.

It tells the "Future of the Dovahkiin". and it says on the last page "The Dovahkiin shall rise as the beasts are put to slumber, to fight the evils the Dovahkiin has unleashed against the world. And will soon fight back to scourge, and in the fight against the scourge, shall awaken the lesser evils and be reborn as the Beast, as the Dovahkiin will be the beast, as the blood of Dragons was not all Akatosh bestowed on the Dovahkiin. For the Dovahkiins future has been written as events have not come to pass.

You have a great war ahead of you Dovahkiin, you will free my sons and my daughters and the scourge shall be destroyed! For you shall become the beast, for you are the Dovahkiin!"

This book explains the ENTIRE main quest line from Arena, to Daggerfall, all the way through the end of Skyrim, and goes on and on how there were Dovahkiin who never knew they were Dovahkiin's, and explains everything down to Paarthurmax taking control of the Dragons after killing Alduin. 

The last part of it is the above, is this a Dev spoiler for the next elderscrolls game? Or the next DLC? 

It's found in the river at the bottom of it (just by itself,  it is in a group of weeds  along the rivers floor, going southeast from solitude).

It explains all the Daedra, it's like 100 pages long (in game) explaining the entire elderscrolls series, and the relationship of "Gods" "Daedra" the Dragons, everything. and ends with the above, as if the book itself is ment for you to find and read. (Unlike all the other books in the game) and says you're going to become some kind of beast?

The page after it is blank, and then the following page, has an image of 9 orbs centered in a triangle with a circle around it. And then a "Dragonman" looking thing with wings perched on top of the triangle, with a bunch of people bowing down to it. 

OMG I hate PS3 right now!!! Can someone please get a screenshot of this book? I've tried taking photos of my television, but the photos have too much glare on them!

It basically in a nutshell for easy understanding, is going on how the main charecter (the player) from Arena all the way down has all been a part of a "Master Plot of Akatosh's" so to speak, as generation after generation of heros emerge, (which is talked about in game by the grey beareds, when they stated there have been many Dragonborn, but very few learned the Dragons voice, or something along those lines)

This is by far the coolest thing I've ever found playing the Elderscrolls games. OMG.

• 377 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:12 AM EDT

Could you go to this spot, bring up the map and then take a screenshot of your location, please?

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:16 AM EDT

I've tried and my TV glares too much. I can't make out the spot because of where the glare is. Tried dimming my TV, but the photos are too dark for my camera to pick up. (Cellphone camera is all I have)

Check this map

http://www.gameranx.com/img/11-Oct/skyrim-map-hd.jpg

for landmark purposes, it's in the stretch heading south from solitude, past Dragon Brdge, it's in the deepest part of that lagoon thing.

If you can get a PC Screen shot that would be AMAZING!!! 

I have game for PS3, and I can't get pictures worth a crap of my TV with my phone =/

• 708 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:20 AM EDT

Now this is by far the best thing you've made up so far, nice job.

• 377 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:30 AM EDT
    • 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:32 AM EDT

• 377 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:35 AM EDT

Interesting. What are the other two markings in the Sea of Ghosts?

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:39 AM EDT

One is a chest full of daedric armor and weapons that are enchanted with 10,000 gold, and the other is a chest full of a bunch of enchanted items. The one furthest on the right crashed my game, it froze opening it. It's nothing but a massive amount of random weapons, armor, alchemy stuff, spell books,e tc. 

PS3 has frozen all three times I found the one furthest to the right.

If you don't have an argoniun with breath under water ability, you'll die searching for it.

You also need a crap load of health. Slaughterfish occupy the entire areas around the two chests. Like about 20-30 of them. 

Easy way to know if you're int he right spot, you'll have a crapload of slaughterfish killing your arse...

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 2:55 AM EDT

This area is completely seperate from the spots listed above, but I wanted to point out why being able to breath underwater is huge regarding finding these chests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7UIpHLkRCk

• 377 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:29 AM EDT

You know there's enchanted items and potions for breathing underwater, right? I should be fine.

• 377 posts
    • 133 posts
    April 27, 2012 8:32 AM EDT
    Of corse he is kidding, people. By the way, good joke. I could have even bought it if you hadTu not overdone it.
    • 98 posts
    April 27, 2012 8:41 AM EDT

My god! This is amazing how di- oh wait, it's not real. Look if you going to lie about things and be a troll, I suggest you go to youtube and stop waisting everyone's time. I admit this was a very well though out troll but not a very realistic one. I spent almost two hours searching for this "book" in-game and on the net. The only thing I was able to uncover is your little ruse. I've had my fair share of experiences with trolls and I know one when I see it. All I can say now is that you at least had more dignity than DC and JR.

• 966 posts
    April 27, 2012 10:17 AM EDT

My troll alert went off almost right away, you can't fool a 9-gagger!

• 98 posts
    April 27, 2012 10:19 AM EDT

Mine went off as soon as I saw "Future of the Dovahkiin".

• 28 posts
    April 27, 2012 10:34 AM EDT
    Haha very well played! I got pretty excited while reading this! Though a pretty obvious troll (I think :p) I still can't help but wish this truly existed!!
    • 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:05 PM EDT

It's there, it's where I got the book, look around the bottom. It is a book by itself amongst the weeds.

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:07 PM EDT

It's there. 

I'm not kidding, I don't know if it's a PS3 easter egg, but it's there. 

• 708 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:11 PM EDT

Well show us some pics!

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:18 PM EDT

Anytime I photograph my TV, glare is in the way. 

When I photograph at night with the room dark, it still glares to much. 

Inventory pic? Glare covers the majority of the screen. Dim the screen? Can't see anything in the pic.

I need someone with a PS3 and a better camera to get the pics.

With lights on, pic is to blurry to make out anything.

• 377 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:22 PM EDT

Mr. Troll, there's nothing there. The place is really shallow with a strong current. Nothing is there.

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:24 PM EDT

Look into the weeds

• April 27, 2012 5:26 PM EDT

If this is really there why don't you link to a UESP about the book >.>

EDIT: Just googled it and all the 6ish results where from Skyrim Blog, and where from Garret Leonard...

• 60 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:33 PM EDT

Maybe because I'm the first to spend almost 9 hours of my time swimming in waters and doing nothing but looking around without any quests etc being done? Maybe I"m probably the only person tot ake an argonian and do nothing but swim the deepest parts of the map and do nothing but swim and try and run away from slaughterfish I can't even hurt and hope to God I have enough HP to keep moving in?

That said, UESP has a lot of stuff that isn't listed in it. 

UESP is made by users, general public. 

It's why it doesn't have the link outfit in it, or the inuyasha robe. Or the Assassins Creed robe. Or the sword from the top of the huge mountain.

Over even 30% of the misc quests in the game. Or even 10% of all fo the enchanted items in the game, or all of the quest weapons/items, or list of all of the enchantments in the game, or all of the spells in the game.

• 856 posts
    April 27, 2012 7:39 PM EDT

Just in case some people stumble onto this and give it any credibility...Just to verify, I searched the 'secret room' and the 'creation kit' and there is no such book.  I'm closing this topic.