Forums » Elder Scrolls

Kinect Support coming this month

• 377 posts
    April 14, 2012 3:58 PM EDT

Where's our DLC announcement???

• 27 posts
    April 14, 2012 5:24 PM EDT
    For all of the people that are Crying about this!!!!
    1: its not hands free its just voice commands
    2: like I said about the PS3 move.....well thats all I have to say but im not the move can't even begin to home a light next to the Kinect.
    3: Bethesda is one of the biggest Dev's out there so only a small fraction of there team was working on this the rest were working on all the good shiz we've all been waiting for!!!!!!
    4: STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5: If you dont like something just get over it!
    Ok im done........o did I say I dont have or like the Kinect or the games that come with it. But I think that this will really emirs players much further into the game.
    • 59 posts
    April 15, 2012 4:35 AM EDT

Awesome! It looks great! For people who have Kinect -pout- 

• 59 posts
    April 15, 2012 4:42 AM EDT

April isn't over! Could still be another announcment....was that a little too optimistic? xD But yeah, pandering to consols again. Though to be honest PC users modded this ages ago, so PC users can do this for free with no need to buy anything exept a microphone. I think its more consols being left in the dust by PCs and they have to work harder to keep up which holds PCs back. Quicksaving? PCs had that decades ago because its pretty impossible to do on a consol without voice command. Sometimes I do think consols are too limited to be put in the same area as PCs, they are held back. 

Yes, yes I think PCs are the better than consols and no, I am not a PC elitiest

• 377 posts
    April 15, 2012 5:06 AM EDT

I've always heard that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. How else is Bethesda going to know that we aren't happy with this "grand" announcement? As much as it might be unpleasant it is by bitching and complaining that problems come to be known. To me and others on this site, this announcement is not what we were wanting to hear and has created disappointment now that we have to keep waiting for another announcement. An authoritative STOP CRYING is a tyrannical command that won't stop the masses from crying out.

• April 15, 2012 8:39 AM EDT

Of course Consoles are limited >.> They keep games from reaching their true potentional...

We should just have 1 gaming system (It would be practical for it to be PC, we already have them and use them for lots) and have everybody put games on there.

It would save time when fixing bugs, better looking games etc., and don't forget more complex amount of buttons and commands.

Yeah, I saw that mod but I thought I'd be too embarrassed to be seen shouting Fus Ro Dah at a screen...

(Just read your comment again a little more... thuroughly and it seems I'm just restating everything XD)

• 297 posts
    April 15, 2012 8:50 AM EDT
    It looks utterly pointless,
    just a way for them too hock more tat too the masses,
    i hate kinect, move, and wii,
    news flash motion games suck hard and they block any real ingenuity within the gaming these days,
    very meh of you indeed bethesda
  • April 15, 2012 8:57 AM EDT

?

All you do is use voice commands to aid playing with your controller.

It gives you an advantage like PC has, sorting, quicksaves, etc.

They're just taking something that sucks and giving it a good use.

• 132 posts
    April 15, 2012 10:40 AM EDT

Hah, what a "let them eat cake" moment. PC arrogance is so amusing.

• 377 posts
    April 15, 2012 2:51 PM EDT

It's sad that the arrogance is well founded though. Consoles are outdated by at least 6 years now.