Forums » General Gaming

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my

• 342 posts
    April 2, 2012 10:05 AM EDT

Heh, aside from the oddball of a title (it being one of the cutest quotes ever, is beside the point) I thought I'd throw a question at you guys.

Has there ever been a character in a game (cookie cutter or customized ) that has been your favourite? most memorable? or just plain made your laugh or cry about?

A couple of examples from me

A character I cried a bit over.John Marston from RDR (Red Dead Redemption) He was a bad guy, trying to go good and got screwed over majorly in the end. 

A character I'm a pissed off with. Cole Phelps from L.A Noire He was a little stiff but I could deal until the German lady came along and I lost all respect for this character and made it hard to finish the game.

A character who is memorable. Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed) going through 3 games with this character, watching him literally grow up and eventually die and being there through it, watching all the changes has made this character stick with me when other s have just come and gone.

A Character that has made me laugh. Nathan Drake (Uncharted) his witty and often cheesy one-liners have never failed to make me laugh no matter the circumstances (more often then not because of them).

My favourite Custom character would have to be Sikah my Khajiit Stealthy ranger with just a dash of wild magic. she was my first character of Skyrim and some of her skill points might be a bit off but she always come through, creeping through the shadows and shooting out 6 enemies before they figure out where I am.

So these are my choices, yours might be the same or some different ones, share pretty please? ^_^

• 773 posts
    April 2, 2012 10:18 AM EDT

Weirdest thread title...EVER

As for the question, I'll need to give that a bit more thought 

• 856 posts
    April 2, 2012 12:03 PM EDT

I, too, will have to give this some thought.  But I'll start with the one that first flashed into my mind - M'aiq the Liar.  He is by far my favorite NPC.  Perhaps he is not.

• 342 posts
    April 2, 2012 5:39 PM EDT

pfft its cute not wei-.... well okay maybe a little but a valid topic! ...hmm how about something likeSonic whenever I hear or play this character it make me all nostalgic about my childhood and the 90's in general.

• 342 posts
    April 2, 2012 5:41 PM EDT

ah I see what you did there! but yes Maiq is a good one :)