Forums » Elder Scrolls

Creepiest creature?

• 558 posts
    June 2, 2015 1:49 AM EDT
    The Gollum wannabe under the meadery outside of Whiterun! Hamelyn is his name I think. I was definitely not expecting anything like that down there!
    • 23 posts
    June 2, 2015 2:18 AM EDT
    Falmer and Chaurus because of them I rarely do dwemer dungeons even though I love those dungeons but not only they creep the hell outra me but they are also tough!!
    • 394 posts
    June 2, 2015 8:16 AM EDT

The torturer in Helgen Keep? I have a lot of game left to go...

Shinbira kills him! (Spoiler?) ;)

• 394 posts
    June 2, 2015 8:21 AM EDT

That noise that Draugr make when they come at you does give me the willies! Anyone involved in torture is disturbing: Falmer, Vampires for instance

• 4 posts
    June 2, 2015 8:44 AM EDT
    F****n Falmer.
    • 694 posts
    June 2, 2015 10:07 AM EDT

Yeah the torture thing tugs at me too. Whenever I stumble across a torture chamber (Falmer, Thalmor) I'm always like "O SH*T" as there's like bloodstains across every surface, bones and body parts everywhere, and bloody rags and embalming tools. Makes me wanna kill 'em even more. Ugh.

• 125 posts
    June 2, 2015 11:28 AM EDT

None of the creatures in Skyrim were particularly creepy or scary to me.

The undead in Oblivion, on the other hand, scare me worse than anything ever has in a video game. The zombies and wraiths in particular are unsettling.

• 64 posts
    June 2, 2015 3:42 PM EDT

I don't think any of them really got to me. Gargoyles have jumpscared me though...

• June 3, 2015 11:20 PM EDT

Interesting that you should mention seekers. I'm actually rather fond of them. To me they are a bit like pugs: so incredibly ugly that it's kind of endearing.

As for the creature I hate, there are few things in life that I want more than to completely eradicate Hagravens from the face of Nirn. The first time I played pieces of the past, I had no idea that Drascua was a hag. Screamed. Died. It was a fun time.

• June 3, 2015 11:24 PM EDT

Oh god, the sound is the most terrifying thing about them.