Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favorite Race and Why?

• 224 posts
    April 3, 2015 9:49 AM EDT

And about other races, about Daedrics, I very like the Dremoras and Xivilais

-The Demonic Dremoras are so cool, I like they have ranks:
    Churl, Caitiff, Kynval, Kynreeve, Kynmarcher, Markynaz, Valkynaz
    I like they red spikes armor and weapons, looks like are forged from hell

-The Xivilais looks like some bad alien race, they dont have a caste system, so they are free badass

There are some mods what makes that two Daedric races so cool, especially what adds female Dremoras and Xivilais, in Ovlivion and Skyrim games are hallucinating

• 95 posts
    April 9, 2015 4:53 PM EDT

I have two:

Orcs: Their damage mitigation from the "Beserker Rage" comes in handy for a mage-type character when combined with "Secret of Protection", "Bones of the Earth" and "Dragonhide." Beserker Rage seems to stack with Dragonhide.

Argonians: Combined with Necromage Vampirism, Ring of Namira, Lady Stone and a potion that increases health regeneration, you become quite the immortal during both day and night.

• 201 posts
    April 9, 2015 4:58 PM EDT
    Khajiit for their natural sneak, and also because they are underestimated in almost any situation. Breton because of their natural magic ability, and they were once part elf! Heck yea
    • 189 posts
    April 9, 2015 5:00 PM EDT

Objectively correct answer.

• 2 posts
    April 25, 2015 4:09 AM EDT
    1. Orcs and Bretons: looks and usefulness.
    2. Argonians: big range of cool looks, but hard to dress them well
    • 36 posts
    April 25, 2015 12:48 PM EDT
    Well my first favourite has got to be kahjiit because of their description, lore, accent and the name of their homeland are interesting.

My second favourite has got to be Argonian because of their appearance, lore and biology are interesting.

I quite like how they stand out as the natives of Tamriel and their conflict with other races such as nords and imperials are interesting. If a group of kahjiit know about the Thalmor they would fight for liberty and equality. Kinda like a faction with philosophical beliefs against the aldmeri dominion. A little like the vigil of stendarr but they are careful with Daedra and the 2 main Daedra associates would be peyrite and hermaeus mora. I am going to be doing that.
    • 36 posts
    June 13, 2015 8:25 AM EDT

Actually I am going to scratch the last thing I said.

• 133 posts
    June 13, 2015 8:33 AM EDT
    Bosmer.

I love their culture, way of life, homeland and their history. Their racial abilities, resistances and natural affinity for archery is perfect for my play style.

Finally I love how different they are from other races. There's something exotic and unique about them.