Forums » Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls VI, What setting do you think is most plausible?

• 1217 posts
    December 15, 2014 11:38 PM EST
    Pretty much this.
    • 18 posts
    December 15, 2014 11:43 PM EST

I think Elsweyr is the most probable, but I think Hammerfell is a close second. The environment is kind of homogenous, but I'm sure that's what a lot of people thought about Skyrim before they made the game.

• 75 posts
    December 16, 2014 9:46 PM EST

Harrumph! And what is wrong with a beast-race province? Khajiit would make the best civilians, because stereotypically half would be trying to sell you Skooma while the other half try to pickpocket you. Best day at the market, ever.

• 75 posts
    December 16, 2014 9:49 PM EST

It's like you read my mind. I would love seeing all the lore about the Khajiit brought to life. Seeing all the different kinds of Khajiit around the different landscapes of Elsweyr is, in my opinion, a lot more exciting than travelling across Skyrim and seeing boring Nords everywhere.

• 152 posts
    December 16, 2014 9:53 PM EST

I see all this argument between Elsweyr and Argonia/Black Marsh (Personally, I like Argonia better because of the regions that are not part of Black Marsh that the Argonians now control), and I'm just sitting over here whispering "I just want High Rock".

• 133 posts
    December 19, 2014 4:42 PM EST
    I find it very unlikely it will be in black marsh because 90% of it cannot be accessed by anyone who isn't an argonian. I hate to be a buzzkill but TES6 is not coming out anytime soon. I estimate maybe 4-5 years untill they do.

But why? I hear you ask.

Well firstly it took a few years to make skyrim so even when they start we will have to wait a while. Second is that we have ESO. That is an MMO game and they last a long time. They will be milking that cow for... well, who knows how long? That is just my own speculation though.
    • 14 posts
    December 20, 2014 2:06 AM EST

Argonia or valenwood. They both encompass to extremes in the landscape that are perfect contrasts to skyrim's icy wastes or morrowind's ashlands, With valenwood you have rainforests and with Argonia You get an area covered by swamps and river basins. 

• 14 posts
    December 23, 2014 12:18 PM EST
    I would personally like to play in valenwood because of the really thick forests and huge trees and they could use that to mabye make some sort of mechanic to jump from tree to tree or some kind of climbing mechanic in the game like assassins creed does.
    • 127 posts
    December 23, 2014 4:29 PM EST
    I agree with Adds-many-comments, Argonia would just be to small. I think Highrock and Valenwood show potential. Also if Valenwood is chosen, parts of Argonia could be accessed, or possibly even being made into a DLC
    • 152 posts
    December 23, 2014 4:31 PM EST

HIGH ROCK!!! On a side note, Valenwood shares no Borders with Argonia