Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favorite follower?

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    January 16, 2014 4:32 PM EST

Lol, Teldryn is much more than Marcurio...

• 1913 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:28 PM EST
    You only like her cause she is a slutty werewolf redhead...
  • January 16, 2014 5:36 PM EST

Well, let's not put a name to it or anything...

• 622 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:41 PM EST

Dpeneds on my characters but overall...

Ceicero: Who doesn't love a crazy jester who might possibly kill you?

Farkas: He seems to end up naked a lot on my game... I don't think I need to tell you why that's a good thing. Oh, and he's awesome!

Deerkeethus: Argonians rule!

Argis the BUlwark: My favourite housecarl

J'Zargo: Possibly the strongest mage in the game. Oh, and he's a cat!

Serana: Anyone who has DG will know why. Serana is witty, funny, has a personality and isn' just there to be a pain.

• 69 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:51 PM EST

Quoting the great Vix: 

"CiceroooOOOO!!  ~Froths and foams a little bit before dabbing mouth with a kerchief~"

• 95 posts
    January 17, 2014 1:13 AM EST

I have more than one favorites, depending on what I want to do. I like Farkas and Vilkas because they are strong, especially if you give them well tempered gear. And they are free master trainers!!! Alea is a nice choice too and a free exper archery trainer. Serana is is useful too for the blood cursed arrows. Faendal for early free rush on Archery. I rarely use followers and I don't even know most of them anyway :D

• 122 posts
    January 17, 2014 1:32 AM EST

My favorite has to be a tie between Derkeethus and Farkas. I have a soft spot for Argonians and werewolves.I don't always have followers with me (almost all my characters are loners), but if I do, it's usually them.

• 622 posts
    January 17, 2014 1:47 AM EST

I forgot Marcurio! "Sure you can make it on your own? We'll just see about that."

• 24 posts
    January 17, 2014 9:05 PM EST
    I'm also a Faendal fan.
    • 149 posts
    January 17, 2014 10:39 PM EST

Roggi Knot-Beard. The name alone is awesome enough.

Though, in all honesty, my favorite followers are the ones I've created myself.

• 36 posts
    January 22, 2014 12:21 PM EST
    My favorite follower is j'zargo or Kharjo! Khajiit are awesome! Khajiit all the way!!!
    • 127 posts
    January 22, 2014 7:50 PM EST
    Why are you so obsessed with cats?
    • 162 posts
    January 24, 2014 4:44 AM EST

My favorite follower is Teclis Oakheart. (He isn't a regular follower however, but one from the Ningheim race mod).

"With a Nord father and a Redguard mother, Teclis is one of the more unusual Ningheim around. His darker skin, heavy build and dark hair are an uncommon sight among Ningheim yet make him a very interesting figure.
    Teclis is a hunter by profession, and honors all living creatures. He will only kill if necessary to his survival and that of his friends. Loyality is one of his strong points, but he will always put justice infront of anything."

Beside I like his looks, I also like the way he behaves. At first he stays back only using his bow and let me deal with my opponents myself (the hero ), but when things start to get hairy and I've to fall back, he steps in to save my butt (my hero ).

• 11 posts
    January 24, 2014 4:12 PM EST

They're not technically a "follower," but the only characters I ever ultimately wind up hanging with are the Dremora from the Sanguine Rose.  They make good meat shields, I love their hammy dialogue, and best of all, they disappear after a while so they never need a Fus Ro Dah just to get them out of a damn doorway. 

• 61 posts
    January 24, 2014 4:23 PM EST

I rarely ever play with followers, regardles of build, but I hope to soon. I agree Jenassa is the best. She is great for an assassin, as you can tell her to go up behind someone and backstab them just as you backstab another oppenent. It's great :3

• 20 posts
    January 24, 2014 4:51 PM EST

It depends on my character, normally. I usually get heavily into roleplaying while I play, makes the game much, MUCH more fun; naturally, I want someone my character would have picked up along their path and who they would get along with, or fight well with. Plus I might have to be careful as a mage, I have accidentally blown up a handful of companions. I love Cicero to death, but after a while I couldn't listen to his humming and singing anymore.

I've been trying to stop it and keep it realistic, but now it seems like all of my characters have Teldryn Sero as a follower. I have quite a crush on him. =X I love his commentary and his dry, sarcastic sense of humor.

• 20 posts
    January 24, 2014 4:55 PM EST

Faendal will always have that special place in my heart too; I always help him out over Sven, the dirtbag. =P 

• 127 posts
    January 24, 2014 8:53 PM EST
    Your follower is like every teammate in call of duty multiplayer
    • 1 posts
    January 25, 2014 4:49 PM EST
    Serana because she's beautiful,smart,and not annoying like other followers,also has cool dialogue.
    • 2 posts
    January 25, 2014 7:17 PM EST

Erik the Slayer since a lot of his dialog and his desire to get out and explore the world reminds\ me of myself. I have a habit of my warrior characters taking him under their wing as an apprentice.