Forums » General Gaming

Alduin is trolling me. Are you next?

• 36 posts
    January 7, 2014 11:11 PM EST
    We'll from the title obviously this discussion is about Alduin being a troll. I remember this happened a week or two ago and I'm on patch 1.9 so you might be next. I started a new character as usual and was of course a khajiit( my profile pic is a cat if you haven't noticed. And no i am not a furry! >:( and I was at headsman's block. And like on cue I heard alduins constipated roar. He rose over the mountain and was heading for the tower to land on like usual. But this time he decided that it would be funny if he circled around helgen making retarded roars. While everyone next to me were being completely oblivious by the fact that a huge freaking dragon breathing flames and crap was circling the town. The executioner was just standing there fiddling with his freaking axe completely zoned out. So there I was just laying there with my beautiful as f*** khajiit with long flowing brown hair that I had spent 45 min. Creating. So I rage quit because for some weird reason their was no save before that point to restart. My khajiit had been severely trolled.

Tell a time where you were trolled by dragons or why you are just annoyed by them
    Thanks for reading, bye bye

Ps. I know it's a glitch and how to fix it now. Just want to here dragon trolling stories.

Sincerely, a helpful khajiit
  • TED
    • 45 posts
    January 7, 2014 11:18 PM EST

That's a common glitch; I used to experience it myself a year ago.

• 36 posts
    January 7, 2014 11:26 PM EST
    I know it's a glitch. Have you had trolling dragon experiences?
    • 75 posts
    January 8, 2014 12:05 AM EST

Paarthurnax isn't orange/brown, he was always grey with ripped wings.

• 75 posts
    January 8, 2014 12:11 AM EST

If you google Paarthurnax you'll see hes grey with ripped wings. I think your thinking of the ancient or elder dragon.

• January 8, 2014 7:13 AM EST
    LOL. I thought you were talking about the member...
    • 966 posts
    January 8, 2014 7:19 AM EST

Like I EVER troll...