Forums » Elder Scrolls

Those weird places...

• 268 posts
    October 26, 2013 1:52 PM EDT
    Have you ever just found a location, which you have never been to before? Somewhere you may have passed over a dozen times, but never went in? Those weird places you've always avoided because there apparently was a Deathlord or Shadowmaster at level 1.

For me I have only just discovered the wonders of Dead Drop Falls. I have played Dawnguard a lot, been in the fort more times than I can count, but I've never been in Dead Drop Falls. I have to say I was missing out. No enemies, and it gets really eerie when you suspect there are fuglies gonna pop out of every corner. It is full of strange challenges and traps, and has some good loot too. So what's your weird place you've only just discovered, or somewhere you've always wanted to go in but never had the time?
    • 1483 posts
    October 26, 2013 2:08 PM EDT

I know a bunch of places I never been to  Hillgrund's Tomb, Soljund's Sinkhole, Pinemoon Cave, 90% of Solstheim... 

• 268 posts
    October 26, 2013 2:12 PM EDT
    I've been to the sinkhole on my Knight of the Crystal Tower playthrough to get moonstone ore. Been to every location on Solsteim, know that place like the back of my hand!
    • 167 posts
    October 26, 2013 2:55 PM EDT

I don't recall the name, but it was this draugr ruin between Ivarstead and Autumnwatch Tower...

• 6 posts
    October 26, 2013 6:50 PM EDT
    I really need to make a point to explore the reach/falkreath regions a bit. I feel like I'm missing some fun. I don't explore caves enough. Hillgrund's tomb is one I've never been as well. Can't recall many specific places though besides the regions I've mentioned