Forums » Elder Scrolls

What do you do with your unsaved time?

• 133 posts
    May 4, 2012 8:55 PM EDT

I also enjoy these unsaved moments to spill off my sad... ops, I said too much.

• 13 posts
    May 4, 2012 8:56 PM EDT

rocket bear.

• 11 posts
    July 31, 2012 10:25 PM EDT

Dual cast any projectile spell, such as Firebolt, at Dragon skeletons to get them out of your way. Crouch first, to aim "up", so that the dragon flies upward, and that will help the skeleton clear any buildings or other obstacles in the way. Sometimes the skeleton will fly so far away, you won't be able to see it anymore! I do this with dragons that die just outside the gates of Whiterun (The gate that brings you into the city, not the outside gate) because it is annoying as hell to have NPCs constantly stand in awe of it. It's also funny as hell to blast those things!

• 11 posts
    July 31, 2012 10:26 PM EDT

AWESOME. How did you get up there?

• 11 posts
    July 31, 2012 10:28 PM EDT

Oh my god, Ulfric does that? I know that he CAN shout, obviously, but I've never seen him do it!

• 44 posts
    August 2, 2012 10:37 AM EDT
    Felt like this thread needed to be revived :o)

Haven't done this in Skyrim but in Oblivion I would purchase/steal a horse, ride it down hills while its healtth slowly deteriorates and it eventually dies. Oh I didn't do this unsaved btw. X)

Also my friend and I made a hot-pink haired Imperial named Salmon Madonna Retro (idk) and would kill anything (people, creatures etc.) And drag them all into a body of water so they all floated, cast the water walking spell and then drag people into the lake/ocean out as far as possible :)
    • 44 posts
    August 2, 2012 1:44 PM EDT
    And...? :o