Forums » General Gaming

Assassination contracts by moi

• June 6, 2013 2:02 PM EDT

ok im sorry

• 856 posts
    June 6, 2013 2:07 PM EDT

That group had a horrible purge... things got deleted, nothing new added, no plan of action - it seemed random and without thought.  And now it is all but a dead group (with dead links on the main page).  I wish they would've made a plan first, then purge, then new stuff.  By having and announcing their new plan, perhaps some of the older content could've been modified to fit the new rules, but we never had a chance to do that.  The purge was nearly 2 months ago, and still it has no direction, no new content, nothing.

• 856 posts
    June 6, 2013 2:09 PM EDT

As mentioned before, Bryn had a similar post there, and his was deleted in the 'purge'  (more like a plague).

• 360 posts
  • June 6, 2013 2:14 PM EDT

impressive you had a story with yours the only thing i did not like is the dark brotherhood tie in. my contracts are my personal people that i want dead

• 360 posts
    June 6, 2013 2:25 PM EDT
    Well i guess we all have our ways of aproching rp, i really like the dark brotherhood and all the lore and story behind it, so it fits for me, and it makes it easier for me to do the contracts. Be sure to post the way you killed him there, if you take up the contract
    • 167 posts
    June 6, 2013 2:28 PM EDT

If you click settings in the upper left corner you can change your name to correct this, just so you know.