Forums » Elder Scrolls

What would YOU do in Skyrim?

• 38 posts
    June 1, 2013 9:42 PM EDT

Find the nearest brothel, get some mead, and chill out...

Just Kidding!

I'd probably chill with Marcurio and have him teach me some destruction magic. I'd use it in conjunction with swords. I'd also chill with a puppy!

With the power or swords, flames, a sassy Imperial, and a puppy...what shall I do?!

Kill every damned Thalmor and dickish "SAV SAKRAM CAZ ITS KOOL!" Nords! Plus, Ulfric...fuck him!

• 57 posts
    June 1, 2013 10:01 PM EDT

Well assuming I wouldn't die, which realistically I would as soon as I arrived, I'd either settle down as a farm worker in a smaller town, or somehow make it to the college where I wouldn't study magic, as I feel that only the elite could probably get into such a place, and work as a janitor/library assistant. I'd not learn much there but pick up very basic alchemy knowledge which would help me make money from time to time. 

• 80 posts
    June 1, 2013 11:56 PM EDT

In Riften as part of the Thieves guild. Despite my size, I'm very nimble and am a capable pickpocket IRL.

• 33 posts
    June 1, 2013 11:59 PM EDT

Race: Khajiit

Class: Windigo bitches

Alignment: Good

• June 2, 2013 1:34 AM EDT

Straight up Thieves Guild. That's always kinda been my thing. Prolly marry Vex.

• AJ
    • 47 posts
    June 2, 2013 2:07 AM EDT

Mmm... It was I who did this discussion before...

Anyways, I would probably join the guards. Maybe buy a little house in the hold I patrol, get an amulet of Mara, get married.... Yes, I think I would to that.

Also I'd buy greaves (no more arrows to the knee)

• 106 posts
    June 2, 2013 2:56 AM EDT

Either a hunter in a peaceful hearth fire plot, or a noble bard living in proudspire

• 3 posts
    June 2, 2013 12:34 PM EDT

Knowing my luck I would probably either end up as one of the dark brotherhood's torture slaves, or be the guy who gets beheaded at helgen...

• 6 posts
    June 2, 2013 1:31 PM EDT

I'd become a traveler, exploring the extremities of Skyrim to unlock the secrets of the land. I'd probably become a member of the College of Winterhold, and would most likely build a shrine to Hermaeus Mora on the shore of the Ghost Sea north of Winterhold. I enjoy the study of almost any topic, and would probably start some sort of fine arts college in Winterhold if I ever managed to scrounge enough money together. 

• June 2, 2013 2:07 PM EDT

I would kill Serana and complete the prophecy :D

• 33 posts
    June 2, 2013 2:13 PM EDT

Join forces with Degaine and infiltrate the Temple of Dibella

• 19 posts
    June 2, 2013 2:22 PM EDT

I would live in a small house in falkreath hold, with my garden, and make potions to sell and make some coin (imagines lakeview manor). Would become a vampire because I enjoy keeping to myself. In my spare time I'll learn magic of all kinds (even beyond the spells in the game). Maybe join the college

• 62 posts
    June 3, 2013 2:46 PM EDT

I thought about not knowing magic, but since everyone in Skyrim seems to have an equal aptitude for learning spells, I think I'd be fine. All you have to do is read the book, right? :)

As far as being serious about what I'd do, I'd probably become a servant of Stendarr, use a lot of restoration magic, and use a sword. Possible supplemented by a shield and bow, since I shoot bows in real life. I'd complete the main quest and side with the Dawnguard, trying to be a holy warrior.

• 78 posts
    June 3, 2013 3:08 PM EDT

Hmmm.  Difficult to say.  I like playing two sides, one character all good and one all bad.  So which would be my true self since I'm a bit of both.  Probably sign up to the Thieves guild to get in good with them. Best thing to do first is make money.  Become friends with Karliah and become a Nightingale.  Marry Brynjolf.  Build us a house and live care free while stealing other people's goods.  I would stay away from choosing any sides on the war or The Dark Brotherhood.  Steal, slay dragons and stay human 

• June 4, 2013 2:41 AM EDT

Join the Dark Brotherhood. Murdering people for money sounds like fun. LOL

In all seriousness, I'd probably specialize in Light Armor, Two-Handed, and Smithing. Be a pure warrior type thing. It would be physically demanding, but I think I could handle it.

I don't know who I'd marry. Its hard to say for sure what they're personalities are except J'zargo, and I am neither attracted to men nor beast folk. I might consider Serana. 

I'd complete the Main Quest, Dawnguard and Dragonborn. I would never do a Daedric Quest, regardless of the Prince. To be a servant of deity for eternity after death? No thanks. Sovngarde is much more preferable. I would complete the Companions Questline as well, then cure my condition. Like I said, no Daedric Prince shall possess my soul. 

• June 4, 2013 2:58 AM EDT

I'd do it because I think the Miraak cultists keep coming after you until you do.

• June 4, 2013 3:23 PM EDT

Thinking a bit more about this i think i would make myself a fisherman maybe work a little bit in Riverwood Lumbermill then marry Camila Velarius. Oh and spit Faendal and Sven in the face!

• 41 posts
    June 4, 2013 4:18 PM EDT

I would probably be an adventurer (no "arrow to the knee" jokes, please). But like Mjoll The Lioness, I would not be a sell-sword, but someone who adventures on my own.

But I have to say, being a bard sounds cool.

• June 4, 2013 4:45 PM EDT

*Shoots in the knee*

• 41 posts
  • June 5, 2013 7:09 AM EDT

A scholar, maybe a scribe, I'm never good in actual combat, so I might use magic, maybe Conjuration to summon a Frost Atronach to protect me or Alteration, so I won't die that fast, and of course I'll be using the scrolls I wrote, but nothing that involves raising the dead, respect them and they will respect you back. I might be a bard, I suck at singing but then again...the way the flute is played in the game is very much like how I play the recorder, so maybe, and enchanting sound interesting so maybe I'll try it if I was in Tamriel.

• 49 posts
    June 5, 2013 8:20 AM EDT

GONNA MAKE SOME MEAD!! seriously guys... all the meadbrewers are rich, influential and smart people. Going to set up a Brewing room near Markarth. I would call it Lion-Sweat or something :P

• 26 posts
    June 5, 2013 8:29 AM EDT

I would be a revolutionary orcish bard who would invent lute distortion and thus Heavy metal !!!! MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Actually, I would be a Breton Arcane mage, studying at the College of Winterhold, slashing people apart with a blade so sharp it requires no strength, and living in a secret cave underneath the temple of dibella in Markarth. Fcking Yes.

• June 5, 2013 8:49 AM EDT
    Make nord babies
    Redguard babies
    Wood elf babies
    High elf babies
    Dark elf babies
    And probably an orc baby or two
    Breton babies

There would be a boon in population.
  • June 5, 2013 9:31 AM EDT

Lion-Sweat doesn't sound very savory, I suggest using your last name or being more creative. I suggest the name Lion's Roar or Great Pride (pun).