Forums » Elder Scrolls

With The Hearthfire DLC What House Is Better To Build?

• April 8, 2013 10:21 AM EDT

With the Hearthfire mod you can build your own house in either falkreath, dawnstar or morthal i know inside are the same but the area around is diffrent which house did you prefer and why eg: closer to town, nice area, less giant attack etc...

• 1483 posts
    April 8, 2013 10:30 AM EDT

I like Lakeview Manor but only the basic house. I find more additions too luxury for my tastes. Windstad Manor would've been my favorite if not for it's location. I'd like it to be closer to Morthal in the swampy area. Also Lakeview Manor never been attacked in my game. I left the nearby necromancer and wolves undisturbed and they didn't bother me. It can be related to not fast traveling though

• April 14, 2013 10:54 AM EDT

I had the Full Lakeview manor on my assassin and it always got attacked my cow and chickens died from a giant attack and my house gets attacked by bandits and dragons and when the bandits did attack my steward whos a mage used ice storm to kill the bandits hit shadowmere by mistake and he attacked her so i had to kill my steward to stop there fighting =/