Forums » Elder Scrolls

Is It Worth Using The Ebony Blade?

• April 6, 2013 10:38 AM EDT

Yesterday on one of my accounts i did the quest for the Jarl of Whiterun and i got the Ebony Blade it looks very nice and very evil but is is strong or worth using and i've tried putting it on a weapon rack in my dawnstar home but it falls of which is kind of creepy and now it's just in a chest the attic. I'm not sure if i should use it or not is it worth it?

• 490 posts
    April 6, 2013 10:40 AM EDT
    It is worth using for sure! You will see when I post my next build. 1.9 patch will also make two handed perks boost it only, so it wont be all bugged anymore.
  • April 6, 2013 10:44 AM EDT

Thanks i probably will use it then it looks really good on my character and i have it on my low level character because i got into the room with a glitch so i'll probably start using it on that character. i was thinking of using it on my assassin character but i think ill stick will the Nightingale bow.

Thanks

• April 6, 2013 10:46 AM EDT

And I'll be sure to look at your build for it

• 490 posts
    April 6, 2013 10:47 AM EDT
    Yeah the only issue with the glitch is you will not be able to trigger the daedric quest to boost the blade, forever keeping the absorb to only 10 hp. I much more enjoy waiting until lvl 20 and then being able to upgrade the blade to 30 hp per attack.
  • April 6, 2013 10:50 AM EDT

Oh yeah, I'll wait till i get to level 20 so it's not just a weak two handed weapon. Thanks for mentioning