Forums » General Gaming

Minecraft, who plays it?

• January 19, 2013 12:42 PM EST

Hey everyone,

I believe that I am posting this in the right section. I just wanted to see who here plays Minecraft. I have a server for Minecraft called Augmented Reality, and we are doing some Hardcore events coming up, and was wondering if anyone would like in on the action. We are a survival server only, nothing is made in creative (except for spawn). The server has been up and running for about 3 months now, and we have a few regulars that are on at least once a week. Anyone who is interested in joining, just let me know, we have a few security measures to ensure that no griefing will be made, for those that like to build glorious things and dont want them messed with. The first event will more than likely be held tomorrow (Sunday, January 20th) I'll post up here to keep you all informed.

Come on out and give us a try!

• 1913 posts
    January 19, 2013 12:52 PM EST
    I play minecraft on Xbox only with my friends from school... And Jo'Daro sometimes
  • January 19, 2013 1:04 PM EST

Ahh I see. Unfortunately the can't do a cross platform thing :/. I have never tried the xbox version, what's it like?

• 1913 posts
    January 19, 2013 1:07 PM EST
    It depends on who is the host... For me, it is bad when a specific friend is host because his Internet connection is bad, which makes everybody lag and makes blocks come back after destroying them. Otherwise, it is fun
  • January 19, 2013 1:17 PM EST

ya fair enough, very similar to me. not so much the server itself, just my internet, if I have a friend over and we are playing together it lags badly.

• 144 posts
    January 19, 2013 1:41 PM EST

Yeah I play, but like bryn I only do it on xbox.

• January 19, 2013 9:13 PM EST

hmmm... I never realized how big of a market they had for xbox. I learn something new everyday

• 2 posts
    May 28, 2013 10:56 AM EDT

Minecraft is one of the four icons on my desktop. I'll look your stuff up.