Forums » Elder Scrolls

• December 23, 2011 3:10 AM EST
    Yay at least someone who has a bit 2 complain about:P
  • December 23, 2011 3:13 AM EST
    Haha ok,yeah I fell a lot better now knowing I'm not the only one who has a few complaints,and skyrim is probably still my best game...apart from oblivion.
  • December 23, 2011 3:14 AM EST
    YES even more people who don't find skyrim perfect yaaay
    • 26 posts
    December 23, 2011 3:15 AM EST

I am enjoying the quests in Skyrim.  I am concentrating on side quests and miscellaneous objectives, a lot exploring and cleaning out forts and caves.  A few Guild and Main Quests but am trying to avoid them right now.  I love the open world and just being free to let my character wander so I guess I am biased.

• December 23, 2011 3:15 AM EST
    Wow it is Christmas. I thought evry one was conditionally in love with skyrim
  • December 23, 2011 3:19 AM EST
    Haha a classic,I suppose if you didn't start with oblivion it would look peffetic,I mean I remember people sayed mirroring was the best elderscrolls but I could just never get into it.
  • December 23, 2011 4:20 AM EST
    Yeah that allways Confused me*SPOILERS* As well,you had to Hide in the Night Mothers cofine to get Away "uhh come to ur mother,love,it's the only way to survive" Then you cramp your self into that coffin and nearly die while Nazir and Babette stay outside and both survive without a scrash! I have to say makes a lot of sense. I think that the unholy matron just wanted dome...company. But no that mission was great. And I recon the best of the db survived. Except that shadow scale,a shame he died.
    • 426 posts
    December 23, 2011 4:20 AM EST

I think the biggest suprise quest wise for me has been the way they have used the new radiant system to draw you into a pretty meaningless task for it to evole into a main quest line some of the best quest i played through have come from the misc objective. Now the few bugs have been sorted i feel the radiant system is a massive addition quest wise. Ive managed to be made thane of all holds bar 2 markarth and riften all from misc objectives mainly.

Has any one else found that if you leave riften through the back doors your quest marker gets stuck on the front door into riften?