Forums » Elder Scrolls

Weopons of Skyrim

• December 1, 2012 6:56 PM EST
    There are many weopons in. skyrim to match any characters needs. I have recently found that there aren't weopons to match character made, based off of movie org other video game characters. I created a character thatvis to the exacto looks of 300's King Leonidus, and can't find a swords close enough to the spartan swords from the movie. Any thoughts?
    • 377 posts
    December 1, 2012 7:10 PM EST

What's a weopon? Go back to English class and pay attention this time.

• December 1, 2012 7:47 PM EST
    I don't care about spelling, if you're going to judge people than stfu and don't join the discussion.
    • 34 posts
    December 1, 2012 9:38 PM EST

The Imperial sword is a decent option. It kind of has an enlarged gladius look to it than any other weapon, like a more historically accurate spartan would use, but not from the movie 300. If things turn out good then the next expansion will have spears, that would be even more accurate. Imperial sword is probably as good as you are going to get, keep it sharpened as much as possible and you shouldn't need another one. Mods are the other option if you are a PC player.

• 91 posts
    December 1, 2012 10:03 PM EST

Imperial Sword like Andrea said is your best bet.

• 377 posts
    December 1, 2012 10:35 PM EST

Whale uft coarce, haft'it oar wai.

• December 1, 2012 11:44 PM EST
    Thanks. Now on to any other WEAPONS we could discuss. Best swords for killing dragon priests? My level 31 orc, Rock, has problems killing them with his flame enchanted daedric sword. Voice your opinions please.
  • December 2, 2012 1:16 AM EST

That's very situational and is more personal preference. You could use a magicka-drain+magicka damage (fully perked, should take out around 70 magicka per swing), or a fully synergised flame-lightning sword (the damage should be around 169 damage without any perks in One handed or Smithing). I don't fight the Priests that often, and I try to fight them from a distance when I do because I can more easily dodge their spells. Also don't mind lanep, he's not the most patient person in the world.