Forums » Elder Scrolls

Whats your opinion on the new DLC coming out?

• 11 posts
    November 18, 2012 4:08 PM EST

I am sure you have heard of it, the new DLC "Dragonborn." Personally, I am very excited for it. Going back to Solstheim from Morrowind, it really brings back memories.

But I want to know YOUR opinion on it. Are you going to download it? Will you start a whole new character for it? Let me know in the comments!

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, maybe leave your opinions before watching it, then watch it, then your opinions after it.

Trailer if you haven't seen it yet;                                                                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWbObVD2jKI

-Jack Saint

• 1 posts
    November 18, 2012 4:13 PM EST

I am so excited for the DLC.....maybe this time i can get it the day it comes out instead of a week after lol

• 271 posts
    November 18, 2012 4:18 PM EST
    Lol, this is like the 5th discussion that is about what we think about the 3rd. But anyway....

I'm super-hyped about the new dlc(spears).

But it comes out in the middle of the week, and I got to sleep before school....damn! ;)
    • 11 posts
    November 18, 2012 4:19 PM EST

I feel the same way. But sometimes it pays off to wait, like to see if it isn't worth buying.

But let me tell you, this should be worth buying. And (for XBox) 1600 ms points at that.

• 11 posts
    November 18, 2012 4:28 PM EST

Honestly, I don't care if there has been 100 other discussions about it haha. I just want to know what people think about it, if they are going to buy it, and what they hope will be in it and stuff like that.

• 41 posts
    November 21, 2012 7:41 AM EST
    I've got my microsoft points ready an waiting..and will download it as soon as its available.
    • 1 posts
    November 21, 2012 12:09 PM EST
    Same here lol
    • 490 posts
    November 21, 2012 12:19 PM EST

I am all lined up to buy it at soon as it comes out. New content always revitalizes a game like this, and the trailer sure does show some pretty cool new stuff. Can't wait for more details.

• 31 posts
    November 21, 2012 12:22 PM EST

I`m so excited that I replayed Bloodmoon in Morrowind.

• 11 posts
    November 21, 2012 1:55 PM EST

I do too, because the trailer made it look very very promising