Forums » Elder Scrolls

Your Skyrim PRO`s and CON`s

• 6 posts
    November 15, 2012 4:19 AM EST

Simple question what are your Skyrim pro`s and con`s ie good and bad points of game?

---------------------------------------------Mine------------------------------

Pro`s

1. Loads to do and you never get bored ( only once for me) Greybeards bit.

2. Great graphics feels you there ok not amazing for PC standards blame consoles :) sorry guys.

3. Loads of quests to do and you don`t have to do them all.

4. Mods now that another story :)

Con`s

1. Cloned voices. Most ok nearly all have same voice ie same actor used. You got the children, Jarl Balgruuf the Greater in Dragons Reach most NPC`s sound like him and guy in River wood Trader 
     That does do my head in.

2. Doors don`t fully open and NPC`s put hand out to open door don`t even touch the door and walk through it like a ghost. I know the game then loads for player put it just finish it off. Same with NPC`s door open then they go.

3. Followers just watch you ie looking at you even if you talking to others. Don`t do own thing while waiting. Creepy.

Part from that I love the game. 9 out of 10 :)

• 158 posts
    November 15, 2012 4:23 AM EST

A con for me is how uncreative a lot of it is. Magic is pretty stock and all the weapons are fairly run of the mill, armour is pretty good though. 

Pro: The game is sexy.

• 6 posts
    November 15, 2012 4:32 AM EST

Oh yeah wepaons and spells got to have mods to sort that. Yes it is sexy and a lot more.