Forums » Elder Scrolls

Adding a Barbers to the towns/cities

• 37 posts
    December 15, 2011 4:51 PM EST

Would anyone else beside me, like to see them add a barbers to the major towns? I would like the option to change my characters hairstyle and maybe even add a little war paint on those days that i feel particularly rowdy. I was actually very surprised they didn't add this feature, unless of course they do have one somewhere in there and i have just not found it yet!!!

• 577 posts
    December 15, 2011 5:07 PM EST

I'm always wearing some sort of helmet or hood. To be honest, I hardly know what my character looks like anymore. haha! When I go back to my BreezePad to check in with the lady and drop stuff off, I'll sometimes unloaded everything on me (clothes and weapons) and start from scratch. That's the only time I'll take a 3rd person look at myself and walk around in my house. Maybe make a couple potions. You know, relax. So I don't really feel the need to cut my hair. It's as long as possible with the choices we had. Done this about 3 times in 160hrs, if that. But I could see where you're coming from

• 80 posts
    December 15, 2011 5:46 PM EST

I agree.  I'd love to be able to change hairstyles for a small fee.

Adding tats ought to be an optional mark of achievement for completing certain quests--like getting a specialized set of armor or a deadric weapon.

• 6 posts
    December 15, 2011 6:01 PM EST

I agree with this 100%. I can't count the number of times I've re-started my game because I couldn't settle on a single hairstyle!

Here's to hoping modders will add this in-game. *cross fingers*

• 773 posts
    December 15, 2011 6:18 PM EST

Possible candidate for a small DLC pack?

But, yeah, failing that it will get modded in

• 37 posts
    December 16, 2011 3:16 AM EST

Ok its cool for pc gamers they can just mod in what they want/miss/need but what about console gamers like myself? I don't think they should release this as a small stand alone dlc for us, but rather include it with a larger dlc pack, if the pack was still based in skyrim. If its based somewhere else, then yeah like Paul said, a small dlc would suffice, but you would need to be able to integrate it into a saved game rather than starting a new one.

• 37 posts
    December 16, 2011 3:21 AM EST

When i heard we would be involved in a civil war and sacking cities, prior to the games release, i assumed we would get the chance to add/change our war paint before each major battle. Tattoo's would also be a welcome addition specially quest/guild specific ones you had to earn.

• 7 posts
    December 16, 2011 4:43 PM EST

I want this as well.  I am surprised it is not included.  To me it would be a fairly simple addtion.