Forums » Elder Scrolls

what are you wearing? ;)

• 44 posts
    August 9, 2012 6:04 AM EDT
    Haha. Simple question -- what is your character wearing? (If you have multiple playthroughs, just use the character most played.)

Dar'Brii is currently wearing the head dress and boots you get from the Forsworn Conspiracy quest, but wearing normal Forsworn body piece and fur gauntlets (superior -- don't make fun of my smithing rank I'm getting there :P). Also, the Bond of Matrimony and a fortify light armor necklace.

Soon enough I'll be wearing the Savior's Hide, though.

How about you all? :)
  • August 9, 2012 6:22 AM EDT

Ha, this is very appropriate! I'm playing Dawnguard quests at the moment with my main character, lv 49 khajiit. And she wears Savior's hide! Plus forsworn gauntlets to enchant archery and hide boots to fortify carrying capacity. Alikr'h hood or mage hood for the style. (I don't like how the female khajiits' neck look like o_O)

Have all kinds of better and stronger armor for her - some found, some stolen, some earned, some self made as she's master smith - but fur-like outfits just fit better.

• 31 posts
    August 9, 2012 6:34 AM EDT

My Main Character, wears Blades Armor, Dragonscale Gauntlets, Dragonscale Boots. After Dawnguard he wears Scaled Armor, Steel Gauntlets, Steel Boots and Iron Helmet (Yea, he is my own Dovakiin from trailer)

Jo`Shavir is my Vamp Lord Character. So he wears Royal Vampire Armor with Vamp Gauntlets and Shrouded Boots.

• 44 posts
    August 9, 2012 12:48 PM EDT
    :o we have the same taste in clothes for the Khajiit. I could smith things WAY better than forsworn armor for her but when it comes to beast races, sometimes huge clunky armor looks bad on them.
    • 44 posts
    August 9, 2012 12:49 PM EDT
    I like the main character style haha :D idk what the vampire stuff looks like though, dobnt have DG
  • August 9, 2012 1:08 PM EDT

Blue overcoat, top hat, orange socks. Oh my character, Heavy Dawnguard Armor :P

• 16 posts
    August 9, 2012 1:24 PM EDT

Right now im RP an Argonian as a shadow scale (not the build from this site though my own.) so darkbrotherhood Armor. Soon will be using light Dawnguard armor when i start DG. And when i get to it Ancient Falmer Armor. Nice Topic.

• 577 posts
    August 9, 2012 2:16 PM EDT

It's been awhile since I've played, but my main character has the Snow Elf armor with the Nightingale hood. I was thinking of doing a character build using this look and call him The Whitengale. lol Make up a little Lore about a long lost faction. Can't remember what I enchanted the armor, gloves and boots though. They're all smithed up ready to go also....

• 409 posts
    August 9, 2012 3:57 PM EDT

I have over 10 characters in the works but the one I play most my shadow vanguard is sporting his vampire royal armor, vampire gauntlets (legendary), vampire boots (legendary), aetherial crown, ring of erudite, and amulet of bats

• 66 posts
    August 10, 2012 12:29 AM EDT

My Dunmer vampire Drythen is wearing adept robes of illusion, adept hood, shrouded gloves and shrouded boots along with the Blade of Woe.

My Nord stalker Amelie is wearing Thieves guild armour, shrouded boots, shrouded gloves and shrouded cowl (maskless) with an Elven Bow and Elven sword+dagger.

Neither are very high level hence nothing amazing as yet.

• 1 posts
    August 10, 2012 2:27 AM EDT

i am level 81 and i'm wearing 15 sets of daedric armor glitch armor rating over 10,000

• 285 posts
    August 10, 2012 2:32 AM EDT
    You do realize, everything over 567 is completely pointless because 567 is the cap.
    • 661 posts
    August 10, 2012 4:33 AM EDT

Nice dude I tried but I couldn't get into THAT medium armour, it was way to crappy to look at, so I just wear ebony gauntlets and boots with elven armour. its my Dovakiin's style plus it felt to cheesy to work the smith all night and day wearing dovakiin's armour. oh and its not scaled I found oout sadly its the toned down version, studded. but yea that armour sucks nuts.

• 661 posts
    August 10, 2012 4:49 AM EDT

My Blood-Starved level 81 Vampiric Samurai and Knight, when I decide to not dawn the Ebony Mail; wheres enchanted ebony boots and gauntlets that raise his archery and one-handed so high death is guaranteed in three hits or less, and that preserve his life forces when he rides and fights all day (Health and Stamina regen with one-handed and archery enchantments). His Helm is enchanted so powerfully with destruction and restoration reduction that he uses no magicka when casting those types of spells. He wears some bling of course his gold diamond necklace raises heavy armor skill to 230 from 100 and has a carrying capacity of 200 something and his gold emerald ring resists magic and something else cant remember, with this total armour combined I break the game cap for armour rating at like my god, that dude with 15 deadric armour sets on couldn't match my armour rating its pretty cool when armour does its job. 

• August 10, 2012 5:33 AM EDT

My character is the generic dovahkiin, hide armor, iron helmet, iron gauntlets and hide boots (if I got any of these wrong please correct me because I want to play as the generic dovahkiin

• 78 posts
    August 10, 2012 10:36 AM EDT

My girl Tiint is wearing all Dragonscale, but I really liked her when she had all Glass, she was pretty.  

My other girl I'm playing now (Aela) is wearing the Nightingale, and I love this look!  I haven't taken a pic yet.

• 44 posts
    August 10, 2012 12:07 PM EDT
    Nightingale is my favorite armor set in the game :)
    • 856 posts
    August 10, 2012 12:24 PM EDT

I have many play-throughs.  Hard to say which is the 'most' played, so I'll go with my current character instead.  She, a bosmer, is wearing a full set of fine leather armor.   She's planning on visiting the 'Lord Stone' soon to give that AR a little early boost.

• 3 posts
    August 10, 2012 1:11 PM EDT
    I created my own Treasure Hunter build, an Imperial named Galleus Dulac. Right now he's wearing a Belted Tunic, Leather Boots, and a pair of Gloves. Enchanted with Muffle, Fortify Alteration, and Fortify Stamina + Health respectively.
    • 78 posts
    August 10, 2012 2:56 PM EDT

• August 10, 2012 3:04 PM EDT

I'm playing as a Heavy Armored Khajiit Battlemage with Full Blades Armor, Gauldor Amulet, And Ring of Major Destruction. :)

• 78 posts
    August 10, 2012 4:37 PM EDT

• 1 posts
    August 11, 2012 9:01 PM EDT

Well My lvl 42 Khajiit Nighthawk (dont make fun of simple name :P) Is wearing Nightingale Hood and Ancient Shrouded Cowl at the same time due to some glitch with ancient falmer armor ancient shrouded gloves and ancient falmer boots

• 44 posts
    August 16, 2012 9:45 AM EDT
    I see what you did there! ;P
  • August 16, 2012 5:09 PM EDT

Ah, the all important question that millions of us think everyday... What to wear? Personally, I prefer the mental but also surprisingly effective apparel of guild masters armour, a dragon priest mask which chops most of my character's face off, because Argonians were not meant to wear Dragon priest masks. Also, the ancient shrouded gloves and boots for their effects. Oh, and a glitchy ancient shrouded cowl, two amulets (don't ask,but it seems that the granduler amulet can be worn with another) and the ring of Namria. Because one is incapable of eating flesh without it. Ah, game restrictions, how much we have missed you.