Forums » General Gaming

My Future Youtube Channel For Skyrim

• August 5, 2012 8:49 PM EDT

Future Youtube Channel For Skyrim

I just wanted to put this out there for anyone that enjoys watching Skyrim playthroughs on Youtube as much as I do. What my idea is, is to make my own Youtube channel for a very funny playthrough and build I've made. In order to make a funny build, you have to mix up all the stats that would make no sense, like a Khajiit Battle Mage with Heavy Armor.... (my build). Now everyone knows the funniest looking race in Skyrim is the Argonian, but it seems that everyone that does a funny build on Youtube uses this race. So, the next in line is the Khajiit by far. So I did a little mix and matching with the stats and came up with, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Destruction, One Handed, a "little" Sneak, and Enchanting. I'm posting this for anyone that would like to view this playthrough when I have it all set up in the future. The more views the better!

And I will put the name of my channel here when I've made it.

[By the way.... his name is D'eeka Smoocha]

• 856 posts
    August 5, 2012 10:15 PM EDT

Very nice - if you will, add a link to it when you're finished.  (I like the idea of an atypical build - I have an Orsimer mage, myself.

• August 5, 2012 10:32 PM EDT

You wouldnt happen to know how to actually film your gameplay would you? This is sad on my part.