Forums » The Lounge

Puma Punku - clear evidence of ancient extra terestrial visits ,

• 238 posts
    June 24, 2012 7:05 PM EDT

stay consistent! basing this on the theories that exist and the theoires that exist from ancestors........these star beings were smart right? to possess technology and tools that they did and craft for transport.......it clearly appears that maybe they didnt stumble upon us as that is unlikely and probably impossible journey time wise, but that they KNEW where they wanted to go........

hence the annunaki theory. yoou might find that interesting.........i wondered to myself for a second why you said what you did, stumbling upon us. but remembered that maybe you havent watched/studied/ been interested in it as much as i have.........but if you knew about the first theories you wouldnt have said this. im no expert but it goes something like these beings needed gold. they needed our minerals or basic earth raw materials for their.....(cant remember) needs. so they came here.

this theory along with others showing their intelligence easily proves (going by these theories) that they didnt stumble upon us, but knew.

and to be honest thats believable given what they have done  

• 16 posts
    June 24, 2012 7:12 PM EDT

Dude, read the book I said if you're interested, it "answers" (quotes because I doubt it will be ever known the truth) alot of your questions, as it did for me (but I still didn't finish, reason? School and skyrim ) the name is were the gods astronauts, the author is Erich von Däniken I think.. And yeah as I said you can't blame people for now believe it out of nowhere, we believe what we were taught since children... If you don't follow that you are considered a crazy person, a fool who believes in things impossible :P

• 952 posts
    June 24, 2012 7:16 PM EDT

Given what they have done by you, and what you believe is highly unlikely and just says that thing possible to man are impossible to man and are done by aliens.

• 238 posts
    June 24, 2012 7:21 PM EDT

agreed,yes im aware of the book, havent had a chance to get it. might download it off u torrent ....shhh ;)

i dont understand alot of people, they believe in mainstream things and they believe in anything they think is "right" and "possible"..........sorry but last time i checked we were human , and we make ALOT of mistakes and we infact DO NOT know everything. the amount of things out there that we dont know is never ending. we might not even have the right understanding to comprehend certain things, i.e beginning of everything, how it came about.

but yes maybe il give the book a go, although im not a reading fan.........i get bored / have the attention span of a .........LOOK a bird!

• 238 posts
    June 24, 2012 7:22 PM EDT

i rest my case

• 297 posts
    June 24, 2012 8:29 PM EDT

Oh so your the guy that watches the history channel i always wondered how that got ratings lol,

• 577 posts
    June 24, 2012 8:53 PM EDT

Should be by a PalmReader

• 856 posts
    June 24, 2012 11:54 PM EDT

Holy sh*t... very exciting news.  - I halted the video at 32 seconds.... and then went to snopes (verified)...then finished the vid....  Almost equally amazing is no one has had the foresight to dig a little around the base of one or even used any subsurface imaging before ?! REALLY!  (Ok, special permits were probably required for excavation, but ground penentrating radar is totally nondestructive).   Snopes also notes "...they have writings on them."  For now, I need this to sink in a little and wait for the translations.  It's also sad that I somehow missed this, until now, thanks Shannon.

And you're right, we are all from the stars.  As the late great Carl Sagan was found of saying, "We are all star stuff." 

• 377 posts
    June 25, 2012 6:57 AM EDT

*snicker snicker*

• 238 posts
    June 25, 2012 8:05 AM EDT

is that supposed to be some sort of low shot? 

i dont watch it regularly, infact i watch just this one series because its interesting by downlod lol so havent touched the channel

• 557 posts
    June 25, 2012 9:24 AM EDT
    The ancient Bolivans actually did have nearly perfect architecture, but not due to some sort of aliens. They had a little thing called manual labor back then. Rey took their time to do whatever they wanted to do and they did it right. So before you go accusing aliens of building ancient structures, I suggest you actually look into things.

PS: quartz is harder than diorite, and quartz is very common in Bolivia.

PPS: pyramids are one of the most simple structures to make. Simply a strong base leading to a peak, so it wouldn't be surprising of two isolated monkeys both made pyramids.
    • 856 posts
    June 25, 2012 9:35 AM EDT

Did none of you see Shannon's video reply to my first comment (page 1).  The Easter Island heads, which average about 6 meter (20 feet), aren't just heads, but have bodies?!  

• 238 posts
    June 25, 2012 9:45 AM EDT

yea, im amazed no one thought to dig around them..god knows what else is under that ground that we cant see

• 952 posts
    June 25, 2012 9:56 AM EDT

Well, I bet they won't find an alien mothership there, that's for sure

• 297 posts
    June 25, 2012 10:09 AM EDT

• 238 posts
    June 25, 2012 10:36 AM EDT

i love this meme so funny cause its true lol

• 238 posts
    June 25, 2012 10:37 AM EDT

lol more structures id say

• 297 posts
    June 25, 2012 10:40 AM EDT

i know right every possible thing is aliens lol

The return of Dragons?.., Pshh ALIENS!
    • 297 posts
    June 25, 2012 10:59 AM EDT

no i most certainly do not i just youtubed some videos because of this discussion and its bloody awful thsi guy is such a douchebag lol

• 297 posts
    June 25, 2012 11:06 AM EDT

Not to many e-numbers mags you'll get a sugar crash,

Yeah those people who dont see that 2012 is just when the Mayan calender resets,

some people just cant take that life is never going to be decided by some advanced but now out-dated tribe lol

• 952 posts
    June 25, 2012 11:53 AM EDT

Hahaha, shut up, they'll just say they made a mistake translating that calendar and say it's gonna be next year. That's what they've been doing for the last couple of years, really, I think this is the fourth year in a row they say that and use that excuse. Anyway, no way that the world is coming to an end on my birthday.