Forums » Elder Scrolls

Dragon bone weapons....

• 238 posts
    June 9, 2012 5:09 PM EDT

Correct me if im wrong but did i hear something about the dawnguards weapons being of this type???

kinda makes the bow we have seen with the white spikes make sense......

• 856 posts
    June 9, 2012 10:08 PM EDT

I'm pretty certain that they'll be dragon bone weapons in the DLC.

• 8 posts
    June 10, 2012 1:19 AM EDT

i read somewhere that there were dragon bone weapons in a list of new features in dawnguard. ill look for a link.

EDIT: i googled "dragon bone weapons dawnguard" and i got a bunch of hits confirming it. 

• 22 posts
    June 10, 2012 11:27 AM EDT

d0pe.  That actually gives reason to taking the light armor smithing perk tree, side, thing. I made that mistake on my first character. 

• 377 posts
    June 11, 2012 4:16 AM EDT

Yes. In the video Todd confirmed dragon weapons that will be craftable.

• 41 posts
    June 11, 2012 11:56 AM EDT

You`re not wrong   Dragonbone weapons and armour will be included in the Dawnguard DLC.They will be even more powerful than Daedric too  Did you notice the new type of arrow in the trailer?? It had 3 spikes on the arrowhead - looks interesting,I`ll definately join the Dawnguard first to explore the new crafting skills.

• 133 posts
    June 11, 2012 7:23 PM EDT

I'm using the Steam Workshop's dragonbone weapons mod, and it has some excelent concepts. The weapons are placed just between ebony and daedric, which should be their rightfull place, and the design is wonderfully crude and barbaric, perfect for a pure warrior character, like an orc or a redguard. I hope the weapons introduced by the DLC won't be too different from the mod's weapons , because I've got used to them.