Forums » The Lounge

Useless Rant of the Day

• 668 posts
    June 2, 2012 1:20 AM EDT

After gaming for approximately 6 hours tonight, my hands were killing me! I really think they need to design a line of controllers for girls that are smaller and more suited to our hands. Game companies' idea of female controllers "let's make it pink, sure, because that's what girl gamers want, a pink controller. Not a modified controller, no just paint it pink. Also maybe they can sell a controller bedazzler or something with it. God, but it would be nice to have a controller that doesn't feel like I have to break my hands to use it!

Girl controller, WTF??!!

So, this is my useless rant today. What is yours??!! It doesn't have to be about gaming. It can be about anything you want. Women's purses??! How much bigger can they get? Soon you'll just be able to convert them to a domicile. 

• 342 posts
    June 2, 2012 1:32 AM EDT

rofl love the rant. the controller is one of the main points in me not getting an xbox i just hate it so awkward. i find the ps3 one way more comfortable.

hahah tent in a bag for when you just need a sleep :P

thing i don't like atm? reality tv shows. seems if you don't have people doing weird and sometimes down right dangerous stuff for cash it isn't worth watching. dammit bring back my good shows!!!

• 773 posts
    June 2, 2012 3:39 AM EDT

lol, this should really be in the Girl Gamers Group