Forums » Elder Scrolls

Faldar's Tooth

• 67 posts
    May 30, 2012 6:57 AM EDT

First off i don't know if a post has already been done aout this place but if not then great. I was coming out of Goldenglow sewers and was attacked by bandits, i folowed them and decided to explore the keep "Faldar's Tooth". From what I have played in Skyrim this has to be one of the best non-storyline locations out there. The keep had its own mini-storyline (non-journal) and the place itself was amazing, the detail was just wow.

***SPOILER****

it was the little things like the bandits talking aboutthe odds of a dog fight before i killed them, the cage for the money, bandits on the toilet (there was a whole row of loos complete with reading materials) and then the fight going outgside, it was great.

So i wondered if there are any other places like this people want to share, such as Japhets Folly etc. but i think this place is the best non-questline location in the game.

• 426 posts
    May 30, 2012 7:25 AM EDT

There have been a couple of discussions like this on other places but I don't remember seeing anything in detail about Faldar's Tooth. One place that I was really impressed with was Mistwatch at the foot of the Rift in the swamps. That has it's own mini quest and a Dwarf ruin called Bthardamz. It is part of the Peryite Daedric quest and really wowed me in its size and design. Very unique.

• 67 posts
    May 30, 2012 7:32 AM EDT

i remember Bthardamz that was a good place, yer i just noticed this and thought it was worth a mention.

• 377 posts
    May 30, 2012 12:43 PM EDT

Kagrenzel is a better. Up in the mountains on the border of Morrowind.

• 14 posts
    May 31, 2012 5:17 AM EDT

I was impressed with the Pale Lady quest, especially the part where you get to the place where the pale lady resides. It was really diferent and lovely. My first thought was that it another realm or something because it didn't look like any cave or a dungeon.Also the The Blessings of Nature, and the cave with the Eldergleam. It's so pretty and colorful. I love that cave.

And I wanted to ask you guys a question. Have you been to Balckreach when it's snowing so hard you could barely see 5m ahead of you? I was like "What sorcery is this!". How come it's snowing and it's daytime in Blackreach?