Forums » Elder Scrolls

Alchemy Crafting mod - anyone have moding skills?

• 377 posts
    April 28, 2012 8:34 PM EDT

I went hunting for a alchemy crafting mod, but no one seems to have one. Val's crafting overhaul (or whatever its called) presents the opportunity to change some things regarding alchemy, but it completely overhauls the smithing/crafting to a way that feels cheap and cheating.

The mod I wanted had to be solely crafting alchemy ingredients.

Mammoth tusk into Powdered Mammoth Tusk

Skulls, Troll skulls, horker husks into Bone Meal

Taproot into Spriggan Sap

Skeever Tail into Charred Skeever Hide

Human Hearts and Human Flesh out of humans (Imperials, Bretons, Nords, Redguards)

So I'm asking for some help, When I open the Creating Kit I have a hopeless blank stare. Anyone interested in helping out?

• 856 posts
    April 28, 2012 10:55 PM EDT

This should help you get started.  It's a series of tutorials, including complete beginner.  Good luck.

• 377 posts
    April 29, 2012 3:18 AM EDT

Thanks!

• April 29, 2012 10:21 AM EDT

Cakewalk! Give me a bit since I'm looking after a two year old right now. Now I have a reason for opening up CK!

• 377 posts
    April 29, 2012 12:35 PM EDT

Thank you! I'm reading through pages of the tutorial and it's quite time consuming. It would take me forever to get it done (if I got it done).

• 377 posts
    April 29, 2012 12:43 PM EDT

Is there a way to make wheat grinders (this) a crafting station for crushing up the hard items (mammoth tusk, bones, taproot, etc)? Or is that harder to do?

Also for making the charred skeever hide might as well use the cooking station.

• 13 posts
    April 29, 2012 3:23 PM EDT

physically making skooma would be sick aswell