Forums » Elder Scrolls

info on dlc on its way later next week?...

• 297 posts
    April 26, 2012 12:31 PM EDT

So i was youtube-ing for the day and found a video preview for dishonoured (that game we thought was a pic of skyrim dlc) anyway i left a jokey comment and got an interesting response from dtoid the producer of a gaming site and channel, it went like this :

• whatever im still mad at dishonoured since i thought that picture was skyrim dlc,

• Haha, that's not Dishonored's fault! Anyway, Bethesda's VP of Marketing said that he might be able to release some info on Skyrim's DLC next week. So keep your fingers crossed. -Zac

• oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!,

now there not gonna screw us again are they lol

• titanoftamriel 1 second ago                   

now the reason this interests me as this producer gets all the news early and he is probably embargoed to mention this but slipped up ,

anyway im pretty excited what happens over the next few days and see if we get a look at the dlc finally

• 577 posts
    April 26, 2012 3:09 PM EDT

brains...Brains.....BRAINS!!!....We want dlc brains! lol

• 297 posts
    April 26, 2012 3:14 PM EDT

lol mmmm delicious dlc flavored brains

• 577 posts
    April 26, 2012 3:27 PM EDT

Seriuosly, that's how I feel now about the dlc. I'm just numb and zombified towards it.lol There should be a prize to who posts it up first on here. Shesh....lol

• 133 posts
    April 26, 2012 3:27 PM EDT

Since Bethesd doesn't provide us with any reliable news, we have to feed on rumors, gossips, hunchs and leaks. I confess I don't believe on any news about DLC's before june. Why? I really can't tell - just a hunch - which is as good a source as any other we have availlable right now.

• 18 posts
    April 26, 2012 3:51 PM EDT

This is really p***ing me off now. Was hoping for some DLC around end of Feb and since then I was thinking "soon" "soon" etc and now I just don't know. I have tried playing more skyrim but I've hit a wall with what to do. I'm even resorting to sorting out storage in my houses by putting things like all weapons in one chest and gems and jewels in another etc. This game is screaming out for some effective DLC. I dunno if I'm the only one but its really putting me off skyrim to the point I'm thinking of selling it and re-buying it when the DLC finally comes out!!

• 577 posts
    April 26, 2012 4:06 PM EDT

Ouch!! Whoa...pull the reigns there buddy. Don't go doing something you'll regret!! LOL

• 18 posts
    April 26, 2012 4:09 PM EDT

I don't think I will but ive considered it :s

• 297 posts
    April 26, 2012 4:38 PM EDT

your thinking of selling and rebuying it?

remind me never too let you handle my bank account lol jk