Forums » Elder Scrolls

Best weapons for dual wielding?

• 6 posts
    November 17, 2011 6:40 PM EST
    Given this new method for Besthesda games it would be interesting to know what people's preferred dual wield weapons are?

I have today found mehrunes razor (a powerful dagger) and an ebony sword. Running around in third person is reminiscent of some kind of samurai or ninja. As I am playing an assassin/archer type this is working really well for me.

Those weapons are also powerful enough that I don't need to sneak when taking on lower level enemies. I find this is great fun for seeing the finishing moves as they don't create that disconnect when you zoom out of first person to the third person kill move.

So what do you think...are you two swords, a sword and an axe, your favourite spell and a mace etc. Or do you prefer building the improved defensive opportunities offered by a shield?
    • 10 posts
    November 17, 2011 7:02 PM EST
    Dual wielding axes all the way. The bleeding damage, sheer force, plus formidable looking appearance make it my fist choice as a warrior. Obviously that doesn't work as well for stealth or mages.
    • 1 posts
    November 17, 2011 8:45 PM EST

i, for a while had the dual swords but i have 2 super powerful weapons right now, my first is my Dwarven Dank (dwarven mace) and it does around 24-27 damage and then my mace of Molag Bal, it does 38 damage and has 3 different enchantments. thats my dark elf, but anyways id have to say the best is 2 swords, u can decapitate

• 3 posts
    November 18, 2011 9:02 AM EST

I use a spell in my left hand and a sword in the other :)