Forums » Elder Scrolls

Un joinable factions

• 2 posts
    July 10, 2015 2:02 PM EDT
    So I was wondering what do you guys think would be the coolest un-joinable faction in TES series to date? Tbh I think the Order of the Worm would be awesome if they were a joinable faction.
    • 201 posts
    July 10, 2015 2:24 PM EDT
    Order Of the Worm, Morag Tong, Forsworn, Thalmor (Destroy t from the inside out), and finally the Psijic Order...
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 10, 2015 2:29 PM EDT

You can join the Morag Tong in Morrowind.

• 201 posts
    July 10, 2015 2:33 PM EDT
    Whoops...
    • 113 posts
    July 10, 2015 2:37 PM EDT

I was going to say the Aldmeri Dominion, but you said the entire series. 

So I'll just say the Third Aldmeri Dominion. 

why we have no choice to be nazi scum? 

Oh, and another one.. The Forces of Destruction. 

We should have been given a multiple choice ending in all TES games. They are essentially Dragon Breaks after all. Any outcome is possible in such a situation. 

• 113 posts
    July 10, 2015 2:37 PM EDT

Please don't discriminate against the Thalmor. 

• 13 posts
    July 10, 2015 2:59 PM EDT

The vampires faction in Vvardenfell are very interesting.

Then, the Synod and the College of Whispers sound so appealing and have potential good storylines.

• 201 posts
    July 10, 2015 3:31 PM EDT

Ah good ol College of Whispers

• 131 posts
    July 10, 2015 3:42 PM EDT

Not all of them, only ESO (though no one counts it) and daggerfall.

• 161 posts
    July 10, 2015 3:43 PM EDT

Yes... My "Self advertisement through someone else" spells have been working. 

• 113 posts
    July 10, 2015 4:16 PM EDT

Why don't you think 3, 4, and 5 aren't dragon breaks? 

I swear it! The devs only made up the Dragon Break theory in order to make a "make your own choice" game. 

• 131 posts
    July 10, 2015 4:47 PM EDT

Ok, now that i think about it, yeah they probably are. Thing is, unlike Daggerfall and ESO, people remember quite clearly what happened during Arena, Morrowind, and Oblivion. And as we know, the warp in the west has no real accounts on what really happened, but everyone remembers what happens during the oblivion crisis.

• July 10, 2015 10:14 PM EDT

XD Manni. Just... NO COMMENT...

• July 10, 2015 10:17 PM EDT

I want the college of whispers or the forsworn... Just seems I either want to be a devious madman or a kind hearted scholar!

• 98 posts
    July 11, 2015 10:14 AM EDT

Aside of the ones mentioned like the Forsworn or the Thalmor, I also always wanted to join the Mythic Dawn and the Vigilants of Stendarr. And also to legit join the Blackwood Company, that would've been cool too.

• 224 posts
    July 11, 2015 7:10 PM EDT

Hello, nice post, with mods you can join any un joinable guild or faction of Skyrim with a mod names Master of Disguise, you have to had good speech abilities  to they accept you in for example Necromancers guild, you just have to use a necromacer robe and then they will recognize you like a partner, you also can use other mod names Guild Starter, to make your own necromancer guild or any un joinable faction you want, that mod gives you an amulet what you can talk and tell anyone to join your guild, and you have to mark a reunion point to your members, you can give them jobs and they will give you what they got from it, ,If they are successful, them also can follow you like followers and you can have multiple of them following you, here are the mod links:

-Master of Disguise: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45047

-Sokco's Guild Starter: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52871

Everything is possible with mods ...