Forums » Elder Scrolls

Have you made any Lore yourself in the TES Universe?

• 17 posts
    March 5, 2012 9:00 AM EST

To give  quick example have you ever created your own "nation" EXAMPLE: i created a group called the SEEKERS in morrowind and sought out to obtain and hoard any relics or sacred books of knowledge and held them in the clock work city as a great vault of objects and knowledge then went of to kill king helseth and take over parts of southern and estern vvardenfell as lands that were under control of the seekers a magic and war based collective of people made up of nords dark elves imperials and wood elves....in oblivion a made a nation of fighters called the ANOTHIAN's modeled after greek and romans and focused on conquest and war and took over everything north of the imperial city and west to the shores of anvil .. then i created the ACYOLITES... a forest dwelling collective of shaman archers druids and what not and stationed them in the great forest and to add to that i created the KARKINIAN's a nation of barbarian swamp people who ruled over the black forest and swamp lands of ther suth east and eastern areas of cyrodill.....so have you created anything in TES universe i would love to know all of your great ideas ........

• March 5, 2012 10:48 AM EST

Oh yeah! I made my own race, society, and lore fitting story/origin.

The Grey Orcs are a race subtype I made based on 'normal' orcs. That link is to their backstory I wrote. One of my characters - Aerte Muzgro, is a Grey Orc. I currently have a large backstory in progress for him if you'd like to read it. I add alot more culture to them in those. Muzgro's Backstory is currently in progress and I write 3 or 4 every week on business days.