Forums » Elder Scrolls

• 201 posts
    April 26, 2015 5:48 PM EDT
    SPOILER ALERT

In the DBH Did you save Cicero and let him follow you, or did you kill him then and there? I killed him, because he is annoying...
    • 133 posts
    April 26, 2015 7:03 PM EDT
    I agree, he was incredibly annoying! I don't know what people find so attractive about his character. I hate the dark brotherhood in general. Murdorous cult of psychos!
    • 1 posts
    April 26, 2015 7:12 PM EDT
    I kept him as a follower, mostly because he is one of the few followers good at sneaking, and I don't mind his dialogue. (I actually like it sometimes)
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    April 26, 2015 8:28 PM EDT

I was disappointed his bloody corpse didn't stay to decorate my new torture chamber.

• 11 posts
    April 26, 2015 8:32 PM EDT

I usually don't kill him, but only because Lucien says that Sithis wants Cicero to live, and making Sithis angry may not be a good idea...

• 201 posts
    April 26, 2015 9:15 PM EDT
    Ya it's usually not good to make a entity nicknamed "The Void" Angry XD
    • 47 posts
    April 26, 2015 11:35 PM EDT

Wow... I just looked up Cicero and Serana's stats and Cicero is stronger than Serana at level 50.

• 201 posts
    April 26, 2015 11:40 PM EDT
    Huh, who would have known?
    • 168 posts
    April 27, 2015 3:27 PM EDT

Funny, when Lucien Lanchance told to my Thalmor Slayer Khajiit "The Keeper is a sacred position within the Dark Brotherhood. Ask yourself - do you trust the wisdom of our lady?" he replied "Tell the Night Mother that the only voice I listen are the voices of the Nords killed by the Thalmor, including my adoptive Nord parents,  demanding more Thalmor blood." and he killed and soultrapped Cirero saying "I hope Sithis won't mind if you become the servant of the Ideal Masters now."

So yeah, I killed him and soultrapped him because he is annoying as Oblivion.