Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favourite Skyrim Faction

• 8 posts
    April 1, 2015 3:28 AM EDT

Some sort of sequel to my 'Favourite Skyrim DLC'. You may think that I'm crazy, but mine would be the Aldmeri Dominion and thalmor. I just think that they are right, they were the first race on Nirn. (You might of noticed by looking at my profile photo).

• 65 posts
    April 1, 2015 9:41 AM EDT

Stormcloaks for the win the stormcloaks will beat the empire then defeat the Aldmeri Dominion and finally be free. You see, this all started when Ulfric Stormcloak was captured by the high elves he was brainwashed to think that the empire was bad and to destroy the empire, then he figured out that he had been brainwashed he grew furious and made the Stormcloak Rebellion. Fun Fact the stormcloaks were named by the Imperials. After the emperor signed the White-Gold Concordat he allowed the thalmor to come into Skyrim, which is when Ulfric Stormcloak rebelled. Now I know that the stormcloaks are the underdog in the civil war, but they can do it look at the redguard rebellion against the Thalmor. They've been doing it for years, and are still at large. Another fun fact the Thalmor are waiting to attack the Empire again. Anyways That's what I think about the Thalmor, and the Aldmeri Dominion and that's what I think of the Stormcloaks.

• 125 posts
    April 1, 2015 10:47 AM EDT

I'm a Thieves Guild man myself. To Oblivion with the war, there's pockets that need picking and safes that need emptying! 

• 9 posts
    April 1, 2015 2:00 PM EDT

Dark Brotherhood HAIL SITHIS!

• 47 posts
    April 1, 2015 9:28 PM EDT

I think that all of the guilds have their shortcomings, but I enjoyed the thieves guild quest line the most. I just wish that you weren't forced to do some of the things that you are, and that you had more choice about how the guild would shape up at the end of the quests.

• 8 posts
    April 1, 2015 10:34 PM EDT

So does anyone like the thalmor?

• 5 posts
    April 5, 2015 5:56 AM EDT

Lol Laughing animated GIF

• 95 posts
    April 14, 2015 10:41 PM EDT

If I could mount every single one of their heads on my wall and mutilate their bodies in order to make them my undead slaves, then yes XD Otherwise no, I butcher every single one I see.

• 95 posts
    April 14, 2015 10:58 PM EDT

The faction I enjoy most is the Volkihar Vampires. I get to terrorize people in Dawnguard Armor, kill Dawnguard members, turn people into Vampires and hunt down much needed Artifacts for survival. I gain power by spilling blood and I am able to manipulate others freely. I gain access to the Soul Cairn without my soul being weakened first thing and I am able to gather body parts to enhance the power of a chalice that makes me even more powerful. The Dawnguard have their little toys and it never saved them from my "Volkihar Titan" when I slaughtered every single one of them and paralyzed others with fear or gave them a massive "Dental Appointment". (Yes, I am reffering to Robazz, King of Sweden XD)

• 68 posts
    April 20, 2015 4:49 PM EDT
    The Thalmor/Altmer being the first on Nirn is a false statement. The Ehlnofey were the first on Nirn, men and mer both evolved from the Ehlnofey. The Aldmer which the Altmer believe themselves to be the purest decendents of weren't even the first race to inhabit Tamriel. By the time the Aldmer settled on the Sumerset Isles men, beast, dwemer, and falmer had already begun setteling the rest of Tamriel. Which would also mean the Aldmer weren't the first race of mer like they believed because Dwemer and Falmer had evolved prior to the Aldmer knowing the races existed. Of the modern races on Tamriel rights to the continent belong to Bretons a cross between the Aldmer and Needes (the first race of men on Tamriel) and the beast races who evolved seperatly from the Ehlnofey herritage of man and mer. For this reason I think the Forsworn are the best faction in current history. All they are is a group of Bretons trying to take back thier homelands how can you not like that. I mean if the Nords suddenly decided to take back Atmora I'd agree with them too.