Forums » Elder Scrolls

I thought of a monster that would have made Skyrim harder

• 83 posts
    November 6, 2014 8:08 AM EST

The monster is called a draugon (please note the u.)

It is essentially an undead dragon.

It looks like a half-living dragon, half-skeleton dragon.

Its breath attacks cause things like disease and curses (what you are afflicted with depends on your level.)

Any other ideas for monsters that could have appeared in Skyrim?

• 6 posts
    November 6, 2014 1:34 PM EST

There already is one skeletal dragon in winterhold academy questline.

What about a roughly humanoid creature that can turn itself to smoke/mist form in order to negate all damage, and reverses itself to flesh form in order deal a powerful melee strike which ignores 50% armor with 10% chance to paralyse for 2 seconds? At the moment of changing to material shape the monster would get double vulnerability for damage for 1 second.

Imagine fighting a group of those, that would be something. Also, find a nice name for it since i cannot come up with any.

• 83 posts
    November 7, 2014 7:50 AM EST

The skeletal dragon encountered during the College of Winterhold questline cannot use disease or curses as attacks, however.

• 6 posts
    November 7, 2014 8:39 AM EST
    The diseades themselves will do nothing but force you to hunt down every mudrcab you see for cure diesease potion.
  • November 7, 2014 8:43 AM EST

You know what would make Skyrim harder? 

Armored Giants. 

• 20 posts
    November 8, 2014 4:33 AM EST

Armored Dragons!

• 20 posts
    November 8, 2014 8:12 AM EST

i do love how vampires use invisibility when they get low health, and force you to use aura wisper

• 490 posts
    November 8, 2014 11:18 AM EST

I like this idea. Would be cool if some Giants were a bit more "motivated" and factionized. Trying to take over territory. Armored and geared up Giants in packs would be terrifying.

• 93 posts
    November 11, 2014 1:04 PM EST

The idea of aggressive giants is terrifying. 

I may be saying this just because I love minotaurs, but... minotaurs. Like, rare wilderness encounters similar to trolls, but armed with powerful weapons, perhaps armored. I dunno, just an idea.