Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Playthrough Challenge-The Deprived

• 1441 posts
    June 25, 2014 9:39 PM EDT
    So, after some time after I first joined this Blog, when the Great Purge of 2013 was going on, and before I lost my first account, one of the big shots on this blog (I think it was either Henson or Ponty), once informed me that Character Challenges once existed. Well, due to a combination of fun, and my own insanity/ imagination, I've decided to resurrect these challenges that add some twists to the game. Well, today's challenged is based on a Dark Souls class, which made the game even more challenging.

You may come up with whatever backstory you wish, but here are some ground rules.

1. No crafting, well, you can use alchemy, but you CANNOT perk it, so found enchantments of Alchemy will have to do.

2. You MUST use not wear any armor when in combat, well, I guess a shield counts as armor. Fine, no armor except Shield. So, basically, your character should pretty much be running around in his or her loincloth (or naked if you have one of THOSE mods installed. Seriously, what is it with body mods and giving huge genitals to male characters?!)

3. If you enter a Hold Capitol, you can only stay there for at the least, a day, and only get what you came to get, no dilly-dallying.

4. You must play on Legendary or Master, difficulty mods notwithstanding.

5. You must beat at the least a meal a day, this is mainly an RP thing.

6. You cannot kill animals, unless needed. You are a Friedman, er, friend, to nature, so, if possible, use Kyne's Peace, Animal Alliegance, Bend Will, or whatever the Bosmer racial power Is called, I rarely play as Bosmer, so I cannot remember it's name.

And finally,

7. You cannot use followers, unless a quest ABSOLUTELY requires you to. Also, you can only use lower level maces, and a hide shield.

Good luck, and have fun beating things over the head while nekkid.
    • 9 posts
    June 25, 2014 10:50 PM EDT

i actually tried this once when i had just got done with Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 and wanted to have the same experience in skyrim i also only played third person so i put it on legendary difficulty and got to sky have temple in the story after 40+ hours of game play. for anyone who is gonna take his challenge GOOD LUCK!